Best Series Finale ever?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by eC

SOA i was so geek'd when Stahl got her's...

SOA hasn't had a series finale yet. 
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Proshares wrote:
The Shield and 24 
pimp.gif

Scrubs had a great one when they had the screen down in front of the hospital and showed him a reel of his future. But they had to screw it up and make another season 
laugh.gif

this. The "finale" was so damn nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by eC

SOA i was so geek'd when Stahl got her's...

SOA hasn't had a series finale yet. 
grin.gif

Exactly LOL...I saw SOA like "I hope he isn't talking about Sons" 
But I can't front, I like the Lost finale. They took the story way off  course after the writers strike and I was finding it hard to imagine how they could explain everything that happened with the parallel worlds. But I was satisfied enough. 

G.O.A.T for me tho was...

Quantum+Leap+Movie.jpg

i cant be the only one who was super bummed when this show ended. one of my favorites when i was growing up. cosign with zapatohead408.

Originally Posted by LORENander

i cant be the only one who was super bummed when this show ended. one of my favorites when i was growing up. cosign with zapatohead408.
Favorite show, sad way to end. Feeny Fee Fee Fee Feeny!

^ I was happy/satisfied with the ending, but I know there are those who wanted "face-value" answers... like what story behind the numbers...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Why do you guys think Lost had a bad ending?

Some people were invested in the characters and some in the mystery/story. I was more interested in the mystery and the ending felt cheapened. IMO the entire last season was a waste.

Angel and Six Feet Under, easy.

Then The Wire & Cowboy Bebop (still aint seen the last 2 seasons of Shield
30t6p3b.gif
)

it's **@$!*% shocking that people actually like how lost ended

the entire season was terrible. walked around from place to place doing nothing.

plain and simple the writers had no idea what they wanted to do so they threw a bunch of crap at the wall to see whatw ould stick. They were even making fun of the fans in the writing. saying things like "every question you ask will only lead to another" in the MIB and Jacob origin story

There is no cohesion or internal logic in that show whatsoever and they knew it. So instead of even trying, they had some terrible montages and that dog to make you sad

everything on that show was meaningless

ohwell.gif
*chokes down 4 page rant*

Lost Season 6 didn't happen, though. Don't know what yall are complaining about. That Season 5 fade to white...ill show ending.
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Newhart, for people who understand

The very end was brilliant, but overall that episode was atrocious. It was seriously one of my least favorite Newhart episodes ever.

Saved By The Bell (OG series) - Zack and Kelly get married!
The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
Boy Meets World
....alot of my favorite shows didn't get the proper finale
tired.gif

it's **@$!*% shocking that people actually like how lost ended

There is no cohesion or internal logic in that show whatsoever and they knew it. So instead of even trying, they had some terrible montages and that dog to make you sad

everything on that show was meaningless

Cosign. I'm blown away when people try to tell me the finale was good.

Back
Top Bottom