Best short songs ever...Vol. Damn. They should've made it a full/longer track.

AZ - Sosa
Jay Electronia - #!%%#*! And Drugs
Killer Mike - Bad Day, Worse Day
Budden & Joell Ortiz - Warfare

Kanye or somebody from Roc A Fella, should have rapped longer on that 'Last Call' all that talking took away from the beat. and the interlude'Graduation Day'

Lupe fiasco and he gets the girl
pimp.gif

hears the video if you haven't heard it

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by city gLamour

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Amerie's Why Dont We Fall In Love...one of those perfect summer songs but it seems like it just ends for no reason...

That song always makes me feel like I'm walking through the park on a warm summer day. Wayyyyy too short.

Word. I just want to ride around in a clean new car with the windows down in the Summer to this song.
embarassed.gif
seems like as soon as you start feelin it, it ends
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by city gLamour

Amerie's Why Dont We Fall In Love...one of those perfect summer songs but it seems like it just ends for no reason...

That song always makes me feel like I'm walking through the park on a warm summer day. Wayyyyy too short.

Word. I just want to ride around in a clean new car with the windows down in the Summer to this song.
embarassed.gif
seems like as soon as you start feelin it, it ends
mad.gif

**sigh** i fall in love with this chick all over again everytime i hear this song ... be noddin' the**** outta my head ... Rich is a beast.

Three 6 Mafia - Slob On My Knob
Nas - Rewind
Blade Icewood (Detroit Rapper) - Intro on Stackmaster
Young Jeezy - Jeezy The Snowman
Lil Scrappy - Crank It (I wish it would have been a song and not just an intro with a beat)

Meth and Red- Da Rockwilder....i know they didn't do it cuz Redman hated the song though and only allowed it to be on the album if they didn't do anymore verses.

Common - BE

Talib Kweli - Everything Man
I wanted him to keep on spitting on that track....crazy intro

I wanted more from Flashing Lights too

Back
Top Bottom