BEST 'shutting up the crowd' moments in NBA...the away team gets em.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

My favorite Kobe shots:

not the greatest quality, if someone has better repost

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Over the self-anointed "Kobe Stopper". Perfect.
This is somehow my first time seeing this but these are honestly 2 of Kobe's best shots EVER! My goodness...

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

My favorite Kobe shots:

not the greatest quality, if someone has better repost

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Over the self-anointed "Kobe Stopper". Perfect.
This is somehow my first time seeing this but these are honestly 2 of Kobe's best shots EVER! My goodness...

Originally Posted by onewearz

even though it was against my team, i love the reggie moments, so gully

this pic always cracks me up looking around at the fans, they all got the same reaction, that " oh no " , hands on they're heads look
laugh.gif

reggie_knicks.jpg

reggie killed us
30t6p3b.gif
it's amazing how one man generated the same emotion and physical reaction out of so many people. This is one of the greatest sports pictures of all time.

this pic always cracks me up looking around at the fans, they all got the same reaction, that " oh no " , hands on they're heads look
laugh.gif

reggie_knicks.jpg

reggie killed us
30t6p3b.gif
it's amazing how one man generated the same emotion and physical reaction out of so many people. This is one of the greatest sports pictures of all time.

Not an NBA game, but Kobe's three (and subsequent 4-point play) in the Gold Medal game in '08 was insane. The crowd was definitely in Spain's favor at that point in the game, and that capped off an incredible stretch where Kobe completely dominated the game.

Not an NBA game, but Kobe's three (and subsequent 4-point play) in the Gold Medal game in '08 was insane. The crowd was definitely in Spain's favor at that point in the game, and that capped off an incredible stretch where Kobe completely dominated the game.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

laugh.gif

reggie_knicks.jpg

reggie killed us
30t6p3b.gif
i remember watching that game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Just look at the crowds demeanor, they already knew

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

laugh.gif

reggie_knicks.jpg

reggie killed us
30t6p3b.gif
i remember watching that game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Just look at the crowds demeanor, they already knew

even though im not a fan of him, but nobody has posted Paul Pierce?? Especially after last night

even though im not a fan of him, but nobody has posted Paul Pierce?? Especially after last night

Derek Fisher 3 in Orlando game 4. 

Robert Horry ends the series in Portland 01. 

Back
Top Bottom