BEST 'shutting up the crowd' moments in NBA...the away team gets em.

2lc8g83.jpg

Gilbert versus the Jazz...the one where he shot it and turned around with his hands up.....I hated him sooooooooo much

Gilbert versus the Jazz...the one where he shot it and turned around with his hands up.....I hated him sooooooooo much

I don't think I've ever seen a buzzer beater quite like this: The home team is up by 2 with 1.8 seconds remaining AND HAS THE BALL at half court, but they still end up losing:

And then there's this one:

I don't think I've ever seen a buzzer beater quite like this: The home team is up by 2 with 1.8 seconds remaining AND HAS THE BALL at half court, but they still end up losing:

And then there's this one:

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

michael_jordan.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!

If he would have only stayed retired, I would have said this would be the best ever "Shutting up the crowd shot"... still the best to me due to the magnitude of this particular game.  

shaqtus92 wrote:
Sois Frais G wrote:
trunks206 wrote:
realtalkjohnny wrote:
JD617 wrote:
even though im not a fan of him, but nobody has posted Paul Pierce?? Especially after last night

m755dg.jpg

pimp.gif

roll.gif

nate robinson 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KG
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHA

This whole picture is hilarious
roll.gif

*dead*

Lol, I had no idea KG took a bow too
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

michael_jordan.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!

If he would have only stayed retired, I would have said this would be the best ever "Shutting up the crowd shot"... still the best to me due to the magnitude of this particular game.  

shaqtus92 wrote:
Sois Frais G wrote:
trunks206 wrote:
realtalkjohnny wrote:
JD617 wrote:
even though im not a fan of him, but nobody has posted Paul Pierce?? Especially after last night

m755dg.jpg

pimp.gif

roll.gif

nate robinson 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KG
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHA

This whole picture is hilarious