Best song in a video game.

SMH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HASN'T BEEN POSTED YET...THIS SONG IS >>>>________
I remember popping the game into my cd player out of curiosity and this song showed up. It was on repeat for a min.

Someone please embed since I'm on iPhone

http://m.youtube.com/inde...=US#/watch?v=-sZijF0_W8E

3rd strike is good af especially akuma stage ( I think it's his stage lol )

SMH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HASN'T BEEN POSTED YET...THIS SONG IS >>>>________
I remember popping the game into my cd player out of curiosity and this song showed up. It was on repeat for a min.

Someone please embed since I'm on iPhone

http://m.youtube.com/inde...=US#/watch?v=-sZijF0_W8E

3rd strike is good af especially akuma stage ( I think it's his stage lol )

First time I played this game I let this song play all the way through
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Final Fantasy is the best RPG series of all-time.�
Quite possibly may have the best musical scores/soundtracks in video game history!

"Someday the Dream Will End" and "A Place to Call Home" were amazing pieces. I need to go back and finish FFIX. I didnt like it when it first came out, but now that I think back on it, that game was really well designed. Mechanics and everything.

Quite possibly may have the best musical scores/soundtracks in video game history!

"Someday the Dream Will End" and "A Place to Call Home" were amazing pieces. I need to go back and finish FFIX. I didnt like it when it first came out, but now that I think back on it, that game was really well designed. Mechanics and everything.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

FF9 is awesome.
pimp.gif
For some reason I don't feel like finishing FF 10-2.

FF9 is awesome.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

FF9 is awesome.
pimp.gif

I forgot all about X-2... I might have to go back and play that. I'm playing through 13 right now. Leveling up.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

FF9 is awesome.
pimp.gif

I forgot all about X-2... I might have to go back and play that. I'm playing through 13 right now. Leveling up.

wrestling games on the n64 had those catchy **+ songs , they had to gameplay so addicting gotta have those songs to go along with it
pimp.gif

wrestling games on the n64 had those catchy **+ songs , they had to gameplay so addicting gotta have those songs to go along with it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom