Best songs of the summer so far?

All those MMG songs that sound the same (there's three in a row on the album and I can't tell any of them apart besides the hooks) there's almost nothing better to drive around with, though.

Nah nah good loooooodie woodie, I just took mo shots than Kobe
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

All those MMG songs that sound the same (there's three in a row on the album and I can't tell any of them apart besides the hooks) there's almost nothing better to drive around with, though.
QFT, just popping in the CD and rolling down the windows
pimp.gif

QFT, just popping in the CD and rolling down the windows
pimp.gif

Tyler,the Creator - Analog ,mad catchy

Kowalski - Letters from the height of Summer (Dear Bird)

Tyler,the Creator - Analog ,mad catchy

Kowalski - Letters from the height of Summer (Dear Bird)

Probably that Pac Man x By Any Means x Fitted Cap medley
laugh.gif
, but I agree seems Ross went with hard trap %++# in the start, smoothed it out in the middle then brought it back to the hard %++# at the end (minus the outro).

Probably that Pac Man x By Any Means x Fitted Cap medley
laugh.gif
, but I agree seems Ross went with hard trap %++# in the start, smoothed it out in the middle then brought it back to the hard %++# at the end (minus the outro).

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

wait when you say best songs of the summer you mean songs we are listening to right now (and subsequently will all summer) right?
not like actually coming out now?
EDIT: i just asked because you included The Joy

yea you understood what I meant, titles a little misleading.. I know the joy is old, I'm just listening to it more now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

wait when you say best songs of the summer you mean songs we are listening to right now (and subsequently will all summer) right?
not like actually coming out now?
EDIT: i just asked because you included The Joy

yea you understood what I meant, titles a little misleading.. I know the joy is old, I'm just listening to it more now
pimp.gif

Big Sean - I do it
Drake - Marvins Room, and Im on one

and even tho this dropped a min ago Wale - Cool Breeze

Big Sean - I do it
Drake - Marvins Room, and Im on one

and even tho this dropped a min ago Wale - Cool Breeze

Big Sean- I Do It, Marvin Gaye n Chardonay
MMG- Fitted Cap, Tupac Back
Drake- Marvins Room, I'm On One
Dj Drama- Oh My

Big Sean- I Do It, Marvin Gaye n Chardonay