Best spot for Prada Sneakers in NYC?

My apologies if this is the wrong spot...figured would get answered quickly in general. Looking to scoop a pair of the basic leather or patent Prada Sneakers tom...was gonna hit up Saks or Bergdorf Goodman...is there any place thats just known that I should go to instead, cause of a better price or what not? As if you can't tell I don't know jack about Prada so my bad if its useless to even ask about finding them cheaper. I don't want any fakies so please don't tell me Fulton lol. Thanks in advance.

Just the all black basic joints....
0434064766099R_CNERO_300x400.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Check Barneys CO-OP (I saw some some older models on sale for a little off not too long ago) or the actual Prada store (of course you'll be paying retail though).[/color]

cmon son.....you get it in the prada store in either 5th ave or soho...
got mine at 5th ave

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Check Barneys CO-OP (I saw some some older models on sale for a little off not too long ago) or the actual Prada store (of course you'll be paying retail though).[/color]

Thanks...I got no prob just paying the retail...but figured was worth a shot to see if any spots existed with them maybe for cheaper.

if you're in BK and don't want to pay retail
goto RaggaMuffin, 577 Fulton AVE

I assume it's real but... who knows

Only ppl in harlem still rock those Muari's. Id go to the prada store and cop for retail (400$?). I dont even trust ragamuffin in dtwn bk. Ill tell you one thing, though. Like 90% of dudes you see with pradas are rockin variants..

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Only ppl in harlem still rock those Muari's. Id go to the prada store and cop for retail (400$?). I dont even trust ragamuffin in dtwn bk. Ill tell you one thing, though. Like 90% of dudes you see with pradas are rockin variants..

400+ for America cups? na they only 325 after tax..but the ones in ragga muffin is prolly legit

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

400+ for America cups? na they only 325 after tax..but the ones in ragga muffin is prolly legit
I think they cop off discount from nieman marcus/ nordstroms cuz no one ever has proved they're fake. but they don't have a legit acct
but some sneaker boutiques have real nikes... with no nike acct, same
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Down the brick street near the beef patty spot in Queens.

Joint is official. Go check it out fam

On the Ave....
grin.gif

Personally I rather pay retail than save 40$ and not be sure if my joints are real, but again that's just me...

But just go to Saks 5th Ave or some other high end spot in the city.

Back
Top Bottom