Best Stand Up of all time?

IMO Louis C.K. is killin'...however that last special was a bit lacking.
If Eddie would come back and do just 1 more, he could def retire as the G.O.A.T.

C'mon Eddie come back for "the Last Shot"!

what dont u like about him?

just curious

He is a hack. His stage presence is annoying. His jokes are sophomoric. I don't need sound effects, I don't need the physical depiction of whatever you are doing in the joke all the time. He steals other people's material.

This is a great. Anthony Jeselnik tells a great joke, then he performs the same joke as Dane Cook.

Last edited:
Nick swardson - seriously who farted
Dane cook - retaliation, harmful if swallowed
Dave chappel - kts
Eddie Murphy - raw
All John hefferon stand ups

He is a hack. His stage presence is annoying. His jokes are sophomoric. I don't need sound effects, I don't need the physical depiction of whatever you are doing in the joke all the time. He steals other people's material.

This is a great. Anthony Jeselnik tells a great joke, then he performs the same joke as Dane Cook.

:rofl: @ the dane cook style joke. That was hilarious.

Ok, you have a point on his stage presence. It could be annoying but I find it pretty entertaining.

I've heard he steals jokes but I don't really listen to a whole lot of other comedians so i've never actually got to experience examples.

I like Dane Cook but he's no where near GOAT status. Richard Pryor live in Concert 1979 is forever the greatest thing I've ever heard.

My favs

Eddie - Raw
Eddie - Delirious
Martin - You So Crazy
Richard Pryor Live on the Sunset strip
Chris - Bigger & Blacker

Wait did someone in this thread call Dane Cook the goat?!

Anyways,

George Carlin- You People Are All Diseased. His body of work in standup specials is not getting touched by anyone. Great all the way up till his last one in 08.

Louis CK- Shameless

Chris Rock- bigger and blacker. I loved his last one too, he needs to come out with another asap

Bernie Mac- it's a shame he doesn't have any solo specials out cause his bit in Kings of Comedy always kills me :lol:

or Delirious.
Both 
pimp.gif

nobody mess with Martin Lawrence-Run Tell Dat?

dass my fav of all time and he my fav comedian

Back
Top Bottom