BEST SUSHI JOINT IN NORCAL?

^^^^ been there only once and didn't grub, but i hear good things about their eats. it's a chill spot in general tho. my lil cuz+his girl just bought a spot real close to there....about the same block.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

SUSHI HOUSE in Alameda is the @#%$ ...........LION KING is good....
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Belinelli - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:
Sushi NOBU in Davis. (All you can eat sushi)

Thats my joint right there!
Things I say and do, may not come quite through
My words may not convey just what I'm feelin

Dude Kai's sushi is :x
sick.gif
. Their normal food is pretty good, but it's cheap and you can tell because a lot of the time the chicken katsu is dry and overcooked. And I know this because I used to go there like twice a week because it's cheap and right next to the high school. But imo, Kamakura is GOAT for normal non-sushi Japanese food, although their sushi is pretty good from what I've sampled.

The service at Sushi House is pretty bad and the wait is down right crazy during the night. I think their rolls are good and the portions are big, but the quality of fish is not the best if you get sashimi.

Back
Top Bottom