name
ford f350 dually
pimp.gif
..thats a man truck right derrrrrrrr *tim tool man grunt*

F450
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Anyone else?

I checked out the 2009 F-150's today.....very nice!! I was very impressed.
BUY IT!!! dont be stupid!!

did you check out the lifted ones? i passed by a dealership today and they had the 09's lifted with matching rims

I have a 2003 Ford Explorer....I suggest taking that money and putting it towards a cheaper car andjust put the rest into upgrading it...superchargers, wheels, exhausts etc....some people like things nice right out the box....I like to build $#$*up...it's like a game to me

^^ nice choices...only problem i had with nissan titan...comparing to tundra, ram etc...titan have the smallest brake
grin.gif

stay away from benz SUV, nothing but garbage ...my buddy 07 ML350 went back to dealer 3x cuz of his ****** ...dealer couldnt even find out whats wrong with it
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

^^ nice choices...only problem i had with nissan titan...comparing to tundra, ram etc...titan have the smallest brake
grin.gif

stay away from benz SUV, nothing but garbage ...my buddy 07 ML350 went back to dealer 3x cuz of his ****** ...dealer couldnt even find out whats wrong with it
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
... it had a penis
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Anyone else?

I checked out the 2009 F-150's today.....very nice!! I was very impressed.
BUY IT!!! dont be stupid!!

did you check out the lifted ones? i passed by a dealership today and they had the 09's lifted with matching rims

I haven't checked out the lifted ones yet. I'll definitely look at those though. Thanks....I'm pretty sold on the 09' F-150

Back
Top Bottom