Best Walking Shoes

Hello Niketalk,
I'm looking for a solid pair of walking shoes. I'll be walking 4-5 hours a day. 

I'm leaning towards the Nike Lunar Glide +2 over the Nike Free, because of the support.

Are there any other shoes you recommend. Substance over style for this one.

Chris

Hello Niketalk,
I'm looking for a solid pair of walking shoes. I'll be walking 4-5 hours a day. 

I'm leaning towards the Nike Lunar Glide +2 over the Nike Free, because of the support.

Are there any other shoes you recommend. Substance over style for this one.

Chris

The comfort of walking on 360 air max bags is second to none imo, might want to invest/look into that. i.e. Air Max 2011.
Also, those with am97 full air max like the JB cmft 12s and 10s. 

The comfort of walking on 360 air max bags is second to none imo, might want to invest/look into that. i.e. Air Max 2011.
Also, those with am97 full air max like the JB cmft 12s and 10s. 

If you have the funds... I'd honestly tell you to invest in plenty of lunartrainers and LunarFlys... Amazing. They bottom out quicker than the rest (IMO) but seriously feel better than any am11/09 if you ask me.

If you have the funds... I'd honestly tell you to invest in plenty of lunartrainers and LunarFlys... Amazing. They bottom out quicker than the rest (IMO) but seriously feel better than any am11/09 if you ask me.

Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

airmax 90

The tech in Nike retro runners is out of date and I'm sure, very cheaply made. You should try a newer model.

I've owned both the Lunar Eclipses (returned them) and the AM 2011s and both are nice, but I must say that when you break in a pair of 2011s you'll never want to wear another shoe again. If you can, ID a pair and select the cushioned insole (Fitsole 3). It blows the insole found in a store bought pair (Fitsole 2) of AM 2011s away.

Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

airmax 90

The tech in Nike retro runners is out of date and I'm sure, very cheaply made. You should try a newer model.

I've owned both the Lunar Eclipses (returned them) and the AM 2011s and both are nice, but I must say that when you break in a pair of 2011s you'll never want to wear another shoe again. If you can, ID a pair and select the cushioned insole (Fitsole 3). It blows the insole found in a store bought pair (Fitsole 2) of AM 2011s away.

I gotta give some love to the vomero also....like walking on marshmallows (if that's your thing)

I gotta give some love to the vomero also....like walking on marshmallows (if that's your thing)

Originally Posted by scarru

Vomero 2s were amazing
eek.gif

I wear Vomero 4s a lot though, still a very comfortable shoe with Zoom Air in both ends of the shoe.

Originally Posted by scarru

Vomero 2s were amazing
eek.gif

I wear Vomero 4s a lot though, still a very comfortable shoe with Zoom Air in both ends of the shoe.

Lunarglide, Lunareclipse, Vomero, even AM 2011 are all great options.

Stay away from the Free. Most people don't understand the intented purpose of the Free line.

I can't believe somebody recommended the AM 90.

Stay away from the Free. Most people don't understand the intented purpose of the Free line.

I agree with the lunar guys above. When I'm walking all day I go with the Lunar Kayoss or Lunar Rejuven8 midtop. I'm not a big fan of the free's. I don't feel like I get much cushioning out of air max, think its a little firm for my weight (175). Just my opinion.

I agree with the lunar guys above. When I'm walking all day I go with the Lunar Kayoss or Lunar Rejuven8 midtop. I'm not a big fan of the free's. I don't feel like I get much cushioning out of air max, think its a little firm for my weight (175). Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by lilhen18

could you explain your point about the Free?

Back
Top Bottom