Best Way to Clean Up Vomit?

smh.gif
at someone throwing up all over my door/hallway during a party and no one fessing up to it

Anyway gross as it may seem its been there a while and is a little dry on the door/carpet and wont come off. any tips?

- Steam cleaner type thang...

- Dr. Carpet, Carpet Doctor or something like that...

- ...or put in that elbow grease work...
tired.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Why are YOU cleaning it up? Why don't you report it to the RA and they should have someone from the school come clean it up, unless it's inside yourplace, then just use some of that spray that cleans bathrooms, Clorox I think it is.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Why are YOU cleaning it up? Why don't you report it to the RA and they should have someone from the school come clean it up, unless it's inside your place, then just use some of that spray that cleans bathrooms, Clorox I think it is.

Yeah its my apartment.

What's this sawdust business? I've never heard of anything like that.
By the way this $%+@ really won't come off the door

transparent.gif

Spray copious amounts over the desired area, let it set for 100 seconds, then scrub it off with paper towels

borrow someones dog, then after he's thru swiffer mop it up
wink.gif
simple and nutritious (for the dog)

Yo FYI its on carpet so the swiffer mop is a no go. AND no joke this %+@* will not come off the door. Stomach acid is something serious

if it's stuck on the door...wet some newspapers and stick it to door....let it sit there for several minutes and then scrub away.

Back
Top Bottom