Best Way to Get Out of A Ticket Vol. Ticket Challenge

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

man, white people can do whatever they want.
officer said they're in Nj
I believe it, white friend FTW
gold cards, pba cards, they can piss on a cop car and get a high five while I get stopped for wearing my hat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

man, white people can do whatever they want.
officer said they're in Nj
I believe it, white friend FTW
gold cards, pba cards, they can piss on a cop car and get a high five while I get stopped for wearing my hat
laugh.gif

here in new york if you have a pba card and know the right officers then your golden...

my family friend is the captain of the 62nd precint in brooklyn and plus i no a number of other officers

i got stopped going 85 in a 30 at 2pm....after a little arguing with the cop and a few phone calls he gave me my license and registration and told me to be on my way...lucky cause i could be arressted for pulling some stuff like that if i didnt have pba

here in new york if you have a pba card and know the right officers then your golden...

my family friend is the captain of the 62nd precint in brooklyn and plus i no a number of other officers

i got stopped going 85 in a 30 at 2pm....after a little arguing with the cop and a few phone calls he gave me my license and registration and told me to be on my way...lucky cause i could be arressted for pulling some stuff like that if i didnt have pba

Back
Top Bottom