Best way to ship two sneakers to one customer?

Ive been usually pumping out kicks with medium flat rate but this one kat copped two pairs and im wondering whats the best and cheapest way to ship? Two medium flat rates which would be around 25$ or is better with a big box both pairs inside? Thanks alot yall! 

I reuse boxes I already have it's usually a few bucks cheaper than the flat rate price. I need to buy some ink so I can print the labels online but $30+ :x :smh:

Last edited:
I reuse boxes I already have it's usually a few bucks cheaper than the flat rate price. I need to buy some ink so I can print the labels online but $30+
sick.gif
mean.gif
U ever do two kicks in one box? Is it still cheaper than separately?

The **** about doing labels online i wouldnt even know what option to choose for a large box with two kicks inside. I think i mightve seen an option that said large box, maybe its that one. 

The post office have big boxes to fit two kicks yall think from the website supplies? The ones i seen they give are pretty standart sized, example medium rate and that 1080 box.  

tape the hell out of the two boxes together.
thats interesting. i doubt i could do that with 2 medium flat rate boxes due to stupid *** policies and sh*t. I think shipping medium flat rate separately is cheaper. Does a Jordan 11 Concord size 12 fit in a medium flat rate box? I know i did it with a size 9 and i had to put a bit of white paper to cover up some space that was showing. 

Shipping separately costs more. Like I said I only reuse boxes I almost never use USPS boxes unless something I buy comes in one so I don't know what fits.

They have measurements to let you know what size to select. Printing online labels is always cheaper too anywhere from plus the added services like delivery/signature confirmation are cheaper too i think.

Grab boxes the next time you're in there and just use them build a make shift ones to pack the shoes at home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom