Best Weight-gainer? Vol. Tips to get fatter..

I've been skinny for yearrs and I just cant seem to get any bigger. Im about 118 pounds 5'7 and 22 years old!! I've tried a lot of things that didnt work and now need some tips to gain some weight. Any weight gainers anyone recommends? Any supplements? Any other tips guaranteed to make me gain weight as it is really hard to gain weight.

Picture of me in the 70's:

skinny-guy.jpg

And please no comments like:
-Your Blessed!! Stop complaining( Aint nothing blessed about being frail)
-Just eat more..(First thing i tried...)
etc. etc...

I've been skinny for yearrs and I just cant seem to get any bigger. Im about 118 pounds 5'7 and 22 years old!! I've tried a lot of things that didnt work and now need some tips to gain some weight. Any weight gainers anyone recommends? Any supplements? Any other tips guaranteed to make me gain weight as it is really hard to gain weight.

Picture of me in the 70's:

skinny-guy.jpg

And please no comments like:
-Your Blessed!! Stop complaining( Aint nothing blessed about being frail)
-Just eat more..(First thing i tried...)
etc. etc...

Whats your calorie intake?? I'm naturally slim, but i can see weight gaining on myself. Just lift and get about 3000 healthy calories daily. i also take Muscle Milk. you should visit the "stay in shape" thread

Whats your calorie intake?? I'm naturally slim, but i can see weight gaining on myself. Just lift and get about 3000 healthy calories daily. i also take Muscle Milk. you should visit the "stay in shape" thread

Originally Posted by got shoes

Whats your calorie intake?? I'm naturally slim, but i can see weight gaining on myself. Just lift and get about 3000 healthy calories daily

What kind of things should I be eating? I mean I eat but I'll just eat whatever is in front of me regardless of what it is (mostly junk food). And most of the time because of school I'm never home to make any food so I don't hit the 3000 calorie mark most of the week.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Whats your calorie intake?? I'm naturally slim, but i can see weight gaining on myself. Just lift and get about 3000 healthy calories daily

What kind of things should I be eating? I mean I eat but I'll just eat whatever is in front of me regardless of what it is (mostly junk food). And most of the time because of school I'm never home to make any food so I don't hit the 3000 calorie mark most of the week.

Ain't nobody gonna look at that and say you're blessed, you look wild goofy. You don't want to just get fat though, so i'd look into some sort of strength training program to get big. And yes, even though you don't wanna hear it, eat! more protein perhaps?

Ain't nobody gonna look at that and say you're blessed, you look wild goofy. You don't want to just get fat though, so i'd look into some sort of strength training program to get big. And yes, even though you don't wanna hear it, eat! more protein perhaps?

Lift weights with weight gainer, dont just take weight gainer to take it.

Then eat foods with alot of protein like eggs, tuna etc.

You'll get thicker and more muscle mass.

Lift weights with weight gainer, dont just take weight gainer to take it.

Then eat foods with alot of protein like eggs, tuna etc.

You'll get thicker and more muscle mass.

Even though you said not to say it..im gonna say it. Just eat more!
trust me, i used to be skinny too 6 ft ~172 and believed i just couldnt gain weight.
then i started eating more. took 3 months during the summer for me to go from 172-196. And by eat more, i really mean eat ALOT more.
force yourself to wake up early just to eat. i found a job that summer so it was easy.
730 am - oatmeal, eggs, milk
1030 - protein shake
1230 - huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs at a pizza joint
3 - hersheys bar
6 - protein shake, wheat bread
9- brown rice, steak or chicken

do that for 2 months straight and youll notice the extra weight. also, i had one of those jars of planters peanuts at my work desk and left a bag of wheat bread in my car that i would eat whenever.

Even though you said not to say it..im gonna say it. Just eat more!
trust me, i used to be skinny too 6 ft ~172 and believed i just couldnt gain weight.
then i started eating more. took 3 months during the summer for me to go from 172-196. And by eat more, i really mean eat ALOT more.
force yourself to wake up early just to eat. i found a job that summer so it was easy.
730 am - oatmeal, eggs, milk
1030 - protein shake
1230 - huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs at a pizza joint
3 - hersheys bar
6 - protein shake, wheat bread
9- brown rice, steak or chicken

do that for 2 months straight and youll notice the extra weight. also, i had one of those jars of planters peanuts at my work desk and left a bag of wheat bread in my car that i would eat whenever.

OP u never mentioned lifting once in this entire thread...

do that and you'll also see ur appetite increase

OP u never mentioned lifting once in this entire thread...

do that and you'll also see ur appetite increase

I made this thread in a hurry so my bad but i DO plan to lift. A lot of you mentioned protein shakes though, does anyone have any specific ones that worked for them?

I made this thread in a hurry so my bad but i DO plan to lift. A lot of you mentioned protein shakes though, does anyone have any specific ones that worked for them?

Back
Top Bottom