Best Whey Protein value on market

Trying to only spend $30-35 on some new protein. I was using Mass Peak by Inner Armour, I definitely made gains with it but it's just too hard to take in that much protein each serving (66 grams). I've heard Syntha-6 is good.

NOW Foods has a Whey Protein Isolate that's really good. It's a little over your price range at $50.00 for a 5lb tub but it works great plus isolate is the purist form of protein you can get so it will always be a little more expensive. Just go on bodybuilding.com they have the best prices.

Best tasting protein by far
Optimum+100%25+Whey+Protein+%28Cake+Batter%29.JPG

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

optimum nutrition. 100% gold standard.

Optimum Nutrition has the best tasting protein. I use this, taste awsome but its really expensive

Optimum Nutrition.

They are well known and have a good reputation.

Best bang for the buck.

Better whey powders out there though, but also ore expensive.

Been on the ON Strawberry, might try another flavor when I re-up.

Originally Posted by chabbbboi23

Optimum Nutrition has the best tasting protein. I use this, taste awsome but its really expensive

This stuff is delicious!

So expensive though
ohwell.gif

whey tho?
srsly?
eat food
it surprises me that people think mixing some bs powder into a glass of milk will help them get diesel...
this stuff is NOT good in the long run

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Optimum Nutrition Double Rich Chocolate

This.  Not only does it taste good you get quick results.  I haven't went back to Muscle Milk since.

I am looking to add ten lbs of muscle this winter, is whey the best supplement to lifting for that goal?

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

whey tho?
srsly?
eat food
it surprises me that people think mixing some bs powder into a glass of milk will help them get diesel...
i used to think the same thing, but the best results i have ever gotten have come with whey.
and ON is the truth 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

whey tho?
srsly?
eat food
u aware brah?
i hope you dont think ppl are being idiots and using whey as meal replacements.

protein powders are merely supplements for training.

nutrition comes from solid food.

this guy smh

Back
Top Bottom