Best white tees? Vol. I know its been asked.

I don't know why... but whenever I see a thread on NT about white tees I think of the tees from the '05 era. You know the the 2XL and 3XL hangin downto the knees.

I never liked those. I prefer the newer trend of white V-necks that don't go past the crotch area and are sort of tight around the chest and arms.

What are the best V-necks? like Banana Republic, American Apparel, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hanes... am I missing anything?

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

The reason some Costco's don't have the kirland tees is because there getting replaced buy a new kirland tee. The new price for the 6 pack is going to be 14.99
do you know when they will put them on sale? I usually wear pro clubs,but I like costco tees when I'm just chillin in the house.

Originally Posted by hassan16

I don't know why... but whenever I see a thread on NT about white tees I think of the tees from the '05 era. You know the the 2XL and 3XL hangin down to the knees.

I never liked those. I prefer the newer trend of white V-necks that don't go past the crotch area and are sort of tight around the chest and arms.

What are the best V-necks? like Banana Republic, American Apparel, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hanes... am I missing anything?
i need to know as well. does stafford or kirkland fill this criteria?

Back
Top Bottom