BEST WORKOUT IN-EAR HEADPHONES EVAR!!! WATERPROOF AND WASHABLE. MONSTER ISPORT

I wear a hat to the gym bros...my hair be all over the place if I don't....

:Kanye shrug:

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Once u go Bluetooth u can't go back
This.

I love the quality of sound and, especially, the FREEDOM of MOVEMENT. The controls for play/pause/skip/previous track/volt are right on the headphones, which also make it very convenient for the listener.

My only problem with them is their vulnerability to water. When I run races (marathons and 1/2s), I tend to pour a cup of water on my head at almost every hydration station. But before, I do so, I take off my BT headset (Motorola S9). After I pour the water, I put them back on. I've damaged 3 sets this way even though I was really careful. Each set was ~$30.   

I've gone through like 2 or 3 bluetooth headphones that couldn't handle the sweat so I finally looked up water resistant/sweat resistant bluetooth headphones.  These are my favorite bluetooth headphones I've ever had and they're only around $50. Water resistant, a friend of mine actually tried theirs in the shower and they worked fine 
laugh.gif

LG Tone  

Amazon product ASIN B0052YFYFK
lg-HBS-700-user-lg.jpg

41rVdwQI4GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nice looking headphone for sure, but yeah that price tag - Imma take a pass

Originally Posted by ksteezy

What cracks me up is dudes in studio beats while at the gym looking all cute and hipster.

I was at the gym yesterday and witnessed the same thing.  Money came to the gym...beats headphones, trying to look all hard.  He literally circled the bench press about 10 times, bopping his head mad hard.  THEN.....he sat down, stretched, and then left......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I use these.  I can't use ear buds because they fall out my ear constantly.
7c2cb4ea47a5e210e69496092dcf.JPG

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Originally Posted by ksteezy

What cracks me up is dudes in studio beats while at the gym looking all cute and hipster.

I was at the gym yesterday and witnessed the same thing.  Money came to the gym...beats headphones, trying to look all hard.  He literally circled the bench press about 10 times, bopping his head mad hard.  THEN.....he sat down, stretched, and then left......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You don't know? They make you lift 10x heavier bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by digital022

I'm working with some Shure in ear headphones. The sound is off the hook. I use them for everything, including the gym. Had  them for over 3 years now and still going strong. Best part is they come with a lifetime warranty. 

link?

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Once u go Bluetooth u can't go back
This.

I love the quality of sound and, especially, the FREEDOM of MOVEMENT. The controls for play/pause/skip/previous track/volt are right on the headphones, which also make it very convenient for the listener.

My only problem with them is their vulnerability to water. When I run races (marathons and 1/2s), I tend to pour a cup of water on my head at almost every hydration station. But before, I do so, I take off my BT headset (Motorola S9). After I pour the water, I put them back on. I've damaged 3 sets this way even though I was really careful. Each set was ~$30.   

I've gone through like 2 or 3 bluetooth headphones that couldn't handle the sweat so I finally looked up water resistant/sweat resistant bluetooth headphones.  These are my favorite bluetooth headphones I've ever had and they're only around $50. Water resistant, a friend of mine actually tried theirs in the shower and they worked fine 
laugh.gif

LG Tone  

Amazon product ASIN B0052YFYFK
lg-HBS-700-user-lg.jpg

41rVdwQI4GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
I am looking at these as well and read nothing but good reviews.  Will copp a pair when amazon re-ups on their stock.

Just copped them and them joints are the truth so far. Let's see if they will hold up to my sweat when I go to the gym later.
laugh.gif

earbuds falling out??........you dudes must be doing aerobics or zumba cause i have no issues doing mens excercises
laugh.gif

My girl's ears are weird and she keeps tellin me that every ear bud that she has tried keeps fallin outta her ears when she runs..maybe I should recommend these for her
laugh.gif

She's been resortin to her JVC over the head ear phones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JE15306

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Prefer these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...f=oh_o03_s00_i00_details

Anyone care to elaborate on these
nerd.gif
 Looking for an upgrade, have stock apple ones but they fall out all the time
eyes.gif

Sennheiser  has top notch quality and warrenty service, just look up reviews on their products. As for those, I love them, ran/trained for some half marathons and they never fell out.

I have some cheap !** sony headphones I bought like 3 years ago. 
Still works fine for me.

And I put those things through ABUSE.

Dude's are really using 10 dollar ear buds? You must not be that into music if you are okay with those POS'.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Just copped them and them joints are the truth so far. Let's see if they will hold up to my sweat when I go to the gym later.
laugh.gif

They're not bad at all, they survived 1 day of my sweat.  I'm no headphone freak, but the sound is good to me, the controls (volume, play/pause, change track, and answer phone) are easily accessible, no wires (
pimp.gif
). Hopefully these last me a long time.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Dude's are really using 10 dollar ear buds? You must not be that into music if you are okay with those POS'.

Dudes really care enough about their music during a workout to spend more than $10?
I like my M-50's and Sennheiser cans for other than sweating into.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Dudes really care enough about their music during a workout to spend more than $10?
^^ this.
i'm very into my music, my cans and my car well represents my audiophilic needs, but there's a place and time for everything.

if you really want to talk about real audio in the gym, then you'd have to start carrying an amp as well 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Dude probably tries to look cool and wear his beats while working out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom