best/worst shows you been to

Best: TIE Roc the Mic (Fabo did his thing, Busta killed it, 50 did his thing back when he was on point, and seeing the GOAT in person was
smokin.gif
and RHCPabsolutely came through strong, haha Keitis pointed up at the Spurs banners and was like "what are the spurs, is that a hockey team?" People wentcrazy booing then "Can't Stop"hit and they turned to cheers. BTW I'm a Lakers fan. haha

Worst: John Mayer- No energy, waste of time and money!

What did you expect though? Him to be running around stage all show? You saw Frusciante now imagine him having to sing also...

Originally Posted by ShaolinSwordz32

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

Best show: Kanye during his College Dropout Tour

Worst Show: tie
Camron and Dipset- Camron didn't show, and jim jones and juelz performed for half an hour tops
Lil' Wayne- somebody threw something at the stage and he stormed off. show lasted about 10 minutes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ weezy. was this recently? if it was he was probably coked up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im thinkin about goin to that k. west glow tour if it stops in the bay. kanye seems like the type that would put on a good performance. late orchestration was
pimp.gif

I've seen Kanye twice. First time was the College Dropout tour in a tiny place. Second time he came to my school. Both times he ripped it. He hadeverybody going crazy.
Lil Wayne was summer of 06

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

What did you expect though? Him to be running around stage all show? You saw Frusciante now imagine him having to sing also...
A show, not an AOL session... i like his music but BORING in my opinion,,+@% even his guitar solos were whack. Frusciante kills him.

Best was the 2001 ozzfest? saw the dude from drowning pool before he died, slipknot, papa roach, nonpoint, and i strongly dislike Linkin Park but hey, they puton a good show.

Jay-z "retirement" tour @ msg was hot for a rap show.

Best...John Legend Wost... "The Tell Me When To Go" concert!!!
roll.gif
it was super crowded n the openin acts were jokes!!! but then again im not thebiggets hyphie fan in tha world... i jus wanted ta c E-40
tongue.gif

Best: The two N*E*R*D concerts I've been to were both ON POINT!

Worst: MF DOOM. WOW... There were 5 hours... I repeat, FIVE HOURS of openers for this show! And we were 30 minutes late! The openers SUCKED and the DJ for theopeners SUCKED! The DJ kept screaming "Yall calm down, DOOM will be out in a minute. The show's about to start!" "Chill out, chill out,DOOM's back there getting right before the show! Five minutes!" By the third hour, everboyd was like $@@# that %!#+ and ready to go home. So dudefinally came out and performed for 45 minutes. FOURTY FIVE MINUTES OUT OF 6 HOURS. Take this quote literally:
"He plots shows like robberies In and out One, two, three, no bodies please Run the cash and you won't get a wet sweatshirt"

Back
Top Bottom