BET - Real Husbands of Hollywood

Show is pretty funny. I'm surprised I was actually laughing at Boris. Kevin Hart is my dude but I'll agree that he's too annoying. If they gave him a little charm it would make more sense as to why these people befriend him.

Kevin said, "pots and pans" company. Last night was full of drama.

Taco Tuesday lmaooo

End of the work out video scene was gold.

3 episodes in a we've only seen a glimpse one wife :stoneface:

If they gave him a little charm it would make more sense as to why these people befriend him.

You do realize that most of the people who do these reality shows don't really **** with each other or do so because it benefits them or the show right? Their dynamic is pretty accurate.

Last edited:
The end of the workout video had me in tears! Kevin went in lol ill start watching

I thought it was pretty lame.

I tried giving it a shot since since JB Smoove promoted it on Kimmel but I was disappoint.

I didn't laugh one time. 
indifferent.gif
 <---expression the whole episode

It's kind of corny. Only find JB and Thicke funny. The little roast was funny when he said you only in a movie it it's basketball.

The look on JB Smoove face coupled with that damn sombrero as Keving Hart walked in :rofl:

And that basketball line was funny as hell. So was Kevin walking on the set with a leather vest, no shirt and a satin scarf

Last edited:
show is money to me. only thing i hate is all the commercials. only get like 15-16 minutes of actual show time. and it could ef be better on hbo, more freedom to say whatever, and of course, no commercials.

Idgaf what noone says w/o kevin hart this show wouldn't be that funny. Jb is funny but cmon dude can't be the lead on a show

Idgaf what noone says w/o kevin hart this show wouldn't be that funny. Jb is funny but cmon dude can't be the lead on a show

thats what im saying.

I've NEVER found JB smoove funny, its actually a surprise to me how many people like him.

There is no one else on this show who could be capable of being the lead character besides Kevin Hart.

Back
Top Bottom