Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I know Saul never dealt with Guss directly but if they can somehow incorporate bringing Guss in "Better Call Saul" would def be awesome. Giancarlo Esposito is a great actor.

Last edited:
I know Saul never dealt with Guss directly but if they can somehow incorporate bringing Guss in "Better Call Saul" would def be awesome. Giancarlo Esposito is a great actor.

I'm trying to figure out how Mike gets dragged into the underworld assuming he already isn't .

AGREED. This would be :smokin

Thanks for the Cinnabon clarification... I knew just purely off the B&W video that it was flashing forward (Gilligan made the video B&W with the plane crash in S3), but I couldn't remember that line specifically.

I'm trying to figure out how Mike gets dragged into the underworld assuming he already isn't .
I'm thinking he already is. This is suppose to be from 2002 and by 2009 if he was already that tight with Gus and Co. He had to be be doing something somewhere. No way he's just a square guy in 02 and in 09 he's a king pin's right hand man pretty much.

tru's right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 they look like knock off tru's, or some brand i dont even know about 
laugh.gif

I'm thinking they keep flashing back and forth to saul's current life at cinnabon, but not for awhile(like how they randomly showed walt in his flashforward, but those scenes were so scarce themselves) but i'm talking in 3-4 seasons, we see the next one. Like someone else says he probably is watching TV and sees the whole "breaking news" on walt being shot and dead and calls that "gettaway guy"(who i think it will be a travesty if he isn't used again) to see what's going on
(I originally hated on the saul spinoff because I felt like they should have made a prequel show on that guy instead, because that show would DEF have to stand on it's own)

I wonder if that guy periodically visits saul in his new life much like he did Walt, though I know Walt was out of the middle of nowhere and needed ALL his supplies brought to him, Saul seems more self sufficient though. :lol: and at this point I'm sure I'm just rambling nonsense thanks to the great Vince. I imagine by the end of the 4th epsiode I'll be tearing my hair out trying to figure out how it will all end.

Last edited:
I was talking with some of the homies and we all agreed that everyday people, in a way, can relate to Saul better than they could Walt.

They both eventually give in to temptation in their "careers", but I feel like Sauls case is something you would be more likely to come across in real life whether it's somebody you know personally or saw on your local news.

Whereas Walt pretty much had a decent job and made his selfish decision from the jump, Saul seems like he actually tried to do the "right thing" but just flat out failed. His big bro is (was? :lol:) a hot shot lawyer but Saul is essentially a struggling ambulance chaser operating out of the back of a nail salon :lol:. Minus the Salon office that **** is very real for lawyers out there.

A lot of things in life you really can't control and I feel they've done a good job of showing that so far with Saul, to the point where people might be a little more understanding when he finally turns heel.

I was talking with some of the homies and we all agreed that everyday people, in a way, can relate to Saul better than they could Walt.

They both eventually give in to temptation in their "careers", but I feel like Sauls case is something you would be more likely to come across in real life whether it's somebody you know personally or saw on your local news.

Whereas Walt pretty much had a decent job and made his selfish decision from the jump, Saul seems like he actually tried to do the "right thing" but just flat out failed. His big bro is (was? :lol:) a hot shot lawyer but Saul is essentially a struggling ambulance chaser operating out of the back of a nail salon :lol:. Minus the Salon office that **** is very real for lawyers out there.

A lot of things in life you really can't control and I feel they've done a good job of showing that so far with Saul, to the point where people might be a little more understanding when he finally turns heel.
It really depends.

Walt was the family man, then his world is rocked with cancer. Also he was and underachieving genius with untapped potential. The underachieving part is universal in relating to everyday ppl. Everything else as we go on his journey become to be more out there.

Saul is more like an everyday guy at the start of this show but going off BB, he's in some ways the typical amoral slimey scumbag lawyer. Here we might get a chance to see him more relatable but seeing what he becomes and what happens post BB

Meh Walt was a way overqualified high school chemistry teacher. Way under paid for a man of his intelligence and schooling. Was also told he was dieing as soon as the show started and was given 2 years to live with a wife and kids to support. Saul is just a lawyer. Who only cares about Saul. Which is why Saul is the man tho and hilarious but I wouldn't consider him morally better than Walter based on their choices that we've seen so far. If Walter is selfish so is Saul.

Has it been confirmed, or does anyone know, what the timeline for this show will be? Like is it strictly pre BB, or will it cover during and/or post BB too? I thought it was strictly a prequel, but seems like some of you think differently.

Has it been confirmed, or does anyone know, what the timeline for this show will be? Like is it strictly pre BB, or will it cover during and/or post BB too? I thought it was strictly a prequel, but seems like some of you think differently.
i don't think anyone knows

i don't think anyone knows

http://screenrant.com/better-call-saul-breaking-bad-prequel-sequel/

"While there has been some talk of Better Call Saul featuring Breaking Bad characters – indeed, Mike (Jonathon Banks) has already been confirmed as a series regular – it’s so far been unclear who exactly we’ll see, when the show will take place, and what we can expect from the plot. Fortunately, executive producer Peter Gould revealed a few of those details in a recent inerview – including the fact that the spinoff will take place before, during, and after Breaking Bad.

Talking with NY Daily News, Gould said Saul will “move back and forth over several decades,” which could allow for characters like Walter White and Jesse Pinkman to make an appearance.

Said Gould:

“One of the great things about having a time line which is flexible is that perhaps some of it takes place before ‘Breaking Bad,’ during ‘Breaking Bad,’ and after ‘Breaking Bad.’ That gives us the ability to bring back characters that were killed on ‘Breaking Bad.’ “"

Better call Saul takes place during 2002 based on his check dated May 2002. Breaking Bad begins during 2009 to 2011

great start. I'm already hooked. I wonder of they'll tie this in to the crash of flight 815 and the island?

:lol:

Television is great again. Once S1 of BCS ends, Game of Thrones should be starting up again and House of Cards will be in between. So much great entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom