Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

better-call-saul-kim-kim.gif

Finished my rewatch a few days ago.
MAN seeing this again has me so hyped
I thought Lalo's intro was even more absurd than Sauls in BB.
now, Lalo is my fave character,
you never really know what this dude is thinking.....ever.
Thought it was so dope how he called off leaving to check Saul's car.
Ish had been buggin him since he got out
lalo-salamanca-angry.gif

You think we'll see much post-Breaking Bad stuff this season?

That's all I care to see.

More than the scenes of at the beginning of each season? I think I saw up to S3.

Man I’m trying not to spoil it. But I’m not trying to sell it as if it’s a huge portion. It’s not. Maybe 15%. Season five there are a few tense scenes in the present.

But I’d imagine it has to transition from focusing on majority past to the present eventually.

Thought they were setting Nacho up.
They broke into it, bought the same exact one and put everything as it was, but put the name of that hotel he was at to make it look like that was his plan all along to snitch on Lalo

That's why Mike took out his dad's ID, so he wouldn't get implicated. That's also why Mike wasn't bout to give up his pops when Gus commanded him to.

Eladios right hand told Gus the minute they find Nacho they'll make him talk, but they won't believe him if there is enough evidence showing he did all this on his own. That's why they just came through guns blazing when they found him

Last edited:
She’s actually worse than Jimmy.

The way she stood up for him against Lalo while Jimmy was speechless. Same with the Kettlemans.

Also, I had no clue that the Salamanca dealer who got caught last season was the same dude Walt killed in season one of BB.

We're kinda seeing how Kim can be much more ruthless than Jimmy. The only difference was that she would never go that far... but now we have Jimmy here pushing her more and more over the edge.

The whole bit with Nacho confused me a bit.
Tyrus sends him to that motel to wait, knowing Bolsa and co will try to hunt him down and kill him.
Tyrus and Mike also swing by Nacho's place to plant those bank statements 'incriminating' him.
At the same time, Mike is also trying to protect Nacho.
The Salamancas, meanwhile, are also trying to hunt Nacho down, knowing he let those gunmen into the compound.
So Gus' plan is to leave Nacho out there for either Bolsa or the Salamacas to kill?

Back
Top Bottom