Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

015fmn4a7h191.jpg

wow crazy my dude howard had the absolute worst work day of his life and then worst happy hour ever, at least he got some sips in

jimmy was going to let this go, but kim was nah we not letting him go, lets make It happen.

they did him dirty.....but what was really the motivation? to get his share of money quicker? get the old folks $ before they died? mediation seems they were months away from payout..... I felt bad for howard then to see him get killed at a place where he only goes after a crap of a day thy served him......damn

I know he touched on their likely displeasure with him, but it just seems like a bored couple who wanted to bring a top peer of theirs down for their enjoyment

the last time anyone seen/heard from Howard he was taking a massive L and was coked up.....

at least this guy still respected Chuck, kept name and had picture up in conf room.....that dies with howard also

i'm wearing my best suit in honor of howard this week, rip

Last edited:
wow crazy my dude howard had the absolute worst work day of his life and then worst happy hour ever, at least he got some sips in

jimmy was going to let this go, but kim was nah we not letting him go, lets make It happen.

they did him dirty.....but what was really the motivation? to get his share of money quicker? get the old folks $ before they died? mediation seems they were months away from payout..... I felt bad for howard then to see him get killed at a place where he only goes after a crap of a day thy served him......damn

I know he touched on their likely displeasure with him, but it just seems like a bored couple who wanted to bring a top peer of theirs down for their enjoyment

the last time anyone seen/heard from Howard he was taking a massive L and was coked up.....

at least this guy still respected Chuck, kept name and had picture up in conf room.....that dies with howard also

i'm wearing my best suit in honor of howard this week, rip
They wanted the settlement…Remember Howard and em was telling the old lady before the meeting that it would be a minimum of 2 years before anybody sees a check

They already turned down payouts before

Whos the other “H” in HHM again?

Cuz they about to go under now. 2 named partners dead in a short period.

It’s random detailed facts like this that makes me wonder what Vince and the writers be on.

Some shows do this where they’ll just be a scene with a character talking about a random true topic.
Hamlin Hamlin McGill.
His dad is the other H. Both Hamlin and then Mcgill.

Dude was never seen or really mentioned. Unknown if he is dead or alive in this series.

Just rewatched the Howard scene the candle flickered when Kim was on the couch when Jimmy let Howard in. I didn't catch that one. I only saw it flicker when Lalo came in. Details

I love the callback to use of the term "Baroque."

When Chuck accused Jimmy of switching out the street addresses on Mesa Verde's paper work, Mesa Verde's lawyer said that accusation was "baroque." Once again, Saul does some unbelievably underhanded stuff and Howard is accused of making a Baroque accusation.

Jimmy/Saul is a legit Baroque boy.

Oh man this is ****ed up :lol:

Saul is risking these old ppl's money.
Not really. The way Howard and the other attorney are handling things, those old folks will be dead or unable to benefit from the money once the case is settled . He's doing them and himself a favor. The lawyers are only trying to up their billable hours dragging this out.
I agree. He tried getting jimmy a job, wiped out whatever Kim owed to hhm, etc. He beat up Saul, but it was a fair fight that was agreed upon by both parties.
For all his flaws, Howard really wasn't that bad of a guy. His biggest mistake was being loyal to Chuck. Saul's issues are with Chuck, the problem is Howard did Chuck's dirty work. He didn't deserve any of what they did to him.
I was wondering what Howard would see once his secretary brought him the picturs 😂😂. This had me dying laughing.
I'll have a different perspective of this when I rewatch the whole thing, but IIRC, Howard (while decent) was still a **** towards Kim and Jimmy... but I don't think he deserved being played like that from them. Howard was right... Kim actually enjoyed it.... kinda like how she enjoyed the thrill of scamming in the previous seasons.

Deep down l knew they'd be the end of Howard, l just didn't know how. Watching this ep, I thought he'd accidentally kill himself or something. But when he showed up to their apt, l knew he was going to be killed by Lalo. When Lalo saw that cockroach we knew he was thinking about Saul 😂😂. And that meant he'd be paying Saul a visit. Especially since Mike removed his guys from all low priority targets. Howard overstayed his welcome, smh.

Lalo is who Javi from Ozark saw himself as. But he ain't that.

Sheesh, whole episode was masterful.

That's tough smh. Good point.

The guy next to him was David Lander, who's best known for playing Squiggy on Laverne & Shirley.

He passed away in 2020.
And Michael McKeon, the actor who played Chuck....was Lenny, the other half of the duo Lenny and Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley...which was a Happy Days spinoff show. And I'm mostly sure nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about lmao

Damn I wonder how Howard's death is gonna play out.

Dude had his head blown off in Jimmy's living room lol

This series is a damn masterpiece. Nacho and Howard put on a clinic in their final episodes :pimp:

Def going to rewatch the first five seasons while they’re on this mini break and look for all the call backs and such

The many stuff that goes over your head, everything is detailed to perfection. If it wasn’t for recaps and blogs/reddits I would miss so much on this show. Got me like that wee bey gif in the shop in the Wire after all finding out new stuff after each episode.

And Michael McKeon, the actor who played Chuck....was Lenny, the other half of the duo Lenny and Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley...which was a Happy Days spinoff show. And I'm mostly sure nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about lmao

Laverne & Shirley has been in reruns since the early 80s. We're all old enough to know what it is.

I figured everyone on here is smart enough that I didn't need to explain it.

Back
Top Bottom