Better career if never injured: TMac, Penny or Grant Hill

yall do realize tmac had one of the 15 greatest seasons ever in 02-03 right? 

tmac was/is my favorite player of all time so im biased, but god damn was he better than hill and penny.

I'd rather watch Penny play than the other two. Son was a magician with the rock. That spin step back is the sickest move I've ever seen. Haven't seen anyone do it since.

I'm a Penny homer, but Grant Hill was on a different level doe. Like someone stated, dude was like a walking triple double and was a stat filler. Damn shame injuries got him, but real spit Grant Hill was on par with Michael Jordan. *Flame suit on*

That crossover on Don McLean. :smh: @1:28 mark.

Lol grant hill is dead last here and its not close.

For a stretch i could argue t mac n penny were best at their positions n the entire league. That never happened for Grant

T Mac
Penny

Grant Hill

yall do realize tmac had one of the 15 greatest seasons ever in 02-03 right? 

tmac was/is my favorite player of all time so im biased, but god damn was he better than hill and penny.

i FEEL you fam. I'm a TMac stan myself but Grant would have been a top 15 player ever

Tmac could not get out of the 1st round until last year with the spurs(and that don't even count), Grant Hill very similar story, could not win in the post season.  At least with Penny, he made the eastern conference finals with the magic. (granted he had shaq, he was not in his "prime" yet.)

based on post season success i would have to say that penny would have had a better career 
you do realize theres only like 2/3 years where you could say he ****** up not getting out of the first round? dude had less than talent around him than kobe before pau came in ORL.. the **** else you expect. then in houston there was always himself or yao hurt. but there were 2 years he ******. 06/07 comes to mind.

Grant Hill ...he made the whole team better, McGrady had some help (Vince or Yao)  & Penny had Shaq ...

I think Penny is the most overrated. Nike's marketing made him look better.

Grant or Tmac with Shaq would have been nasty.

I think Penny is the most overrated. Nike's marketing made him look better.

Grant or Tmac with Shaq would have been nasty.
Nike's marketing helped him appeal to kids more.

They didn't make him "look better" on the basketball court. There's a reason why NBA legends talked about him in high regard back then.

Grant Hill would've had a more special career imo, this is tough though.

I like T-Mac over Penny, but that's just my bias. He was such a dominant offensive force and extremely under-rated passer.

Such a dope video of Hill posting MJ and Scottie with ease.

Last edited:

Nike's marketing helped him appeal to kids more.

They didn't make him "look better" on the basketball court. There's a reason why NBA legends talked about him in high regard back then.
c'mon bros -- penny was ALL-NBA 1st team.  you think Nike made him better?!?!

this is a great question... grant hill was a great all around player who can get triple doubles on any given night think lebron but not as strong or athletic... penny was a great point guard who can do it all he was like a poor mans magic...and tmac was a scoring machine and at 1 point was better than kobe but he could never get passed the first round :smh: but i would have to go with grant hill on this one... i was a big fan of penny but even in his prime he never had that killer instinct in him

Back
Top Bottom