Better Countdown pack, 10/13 or 9/14

I'm pretty sure some of y'all kicks buyers was lookin forward to these packs earlier this year and I'm thinking these packs must have been eitherhard to get or maybee even a sellout. But I'd like to get somebody's opinion on which packs were better. I mean I've been wanting to know whichpack was the better looking most valuable pack to cop. 10/13's or 9/14's?

it's all a matter of opinion, but in my opinion, the x/xiii pack blows the ix/xiv pack out of the water. the x/xiii are both better looking shoes. also,you have one of the shoes(the xiii)in which he won a championship. other than the vi/xvii releasing later this month, the x/xiii pack has been the best pack sofar.

IX and XIII were classic colorways and atleast the x was a OG colorway also so I'll go with the X/XIII.

I got both packs and ima have to say the 10/13 pack just because of the 13s. I wanted the white/black 13s so badly without paying crazy prices for the ogswith a foggy hologram from resellers and thanks to that pack I got them. I don't like the 10s at all and won't ever be wearing them, but I do wearboth 9 & 14s though.

IMO, the X/XIII is WAY better than the IX/XIV pack. The XIV they used kinda killed that pack...

They woulda done a better job with the 14's then this would be worth debate

The 10's are alright, but the 13's are maybe the best shoe put out in the cdp's so far. This one may be up for debate, but it sounds like aconsensus to me!

both suck
smh.gif

jordanize84 wrote:
I'm pretty sure some of y'all kicks buyers was lookin forward to these packs earlier this year and I'm thinking these packs must have been either hard to get or maybee even a sellout. But I'd like to get somebody's opinion on which packs were better. I mean I've been wanting to know which pack was the better looking most valuable pack to cop. 10/13's or 9/14's?
neither, save your money and cop 2 of the upcoming packs

the 10/13 pack was better...the 14s disappointed me greatly...so it ended up being an easy pass for me

I dont think its a judging contest!! X/XIII packs sold out by the following monday!

IX/XIVs are still available, for retail!! In your local Footlocker/Footactions!!

Yeah the 10/13 CDP is a better choice IMO. On the other hand. There are Two Really Good Packs coming out so I would wait. The 9/14 Pack is easy to find and Ithink that pack didn't do as well because of the XIV's. I like the 10/13 CDP because JB didn't alter the shoes so much that it killed the pack.

X/XIII. Although I've wanted the 9s since 02', the accompanying pair to the "hyped" pair in the packs take the cake..

bottom line, packs aside, the IXs are BY FAR the best pair to come out our of the X/XIII or IX/XIV pack...EASY....no contest

1. IX's

2. XIII

3. X

4. XIV (trash)

this is how i would rate them:

1. xiii...won a championship that year. my personal favorite colorway of the xiii.

2. x...og color. mj played in them. can't judge it by pictures. in person it is a NIIIICE shoe. the 23 on the side is a nice touch. very nice color orshade you don't see often.

3. ix...mj gone from the league. nice shoe but there are other black/white jordan shoes i'd rather have. example: black/white xiii above.

4 xiv...too much like the last shots. poor man's version of them. stitching can't save this shoe. bland shoe. thought they would be better inperson...they weren't.

X & XIII

I like both the IX & XIV...but if different colorways were used on them, they could've gotten the nod over the X/XIII pack.

Back
Top Bottom