Beware of Candy from China. . .

I been reading and hearing that candy from china contains melamine. Anything in milk products contains melamine. Which could cause kidney stone.

Has anyone heard about this?
Just google: china + melamine+ milk products.

It's any milk product from China, not just candy. I think it's been this way for a little while. There was some tainted baby powder and then they hadto recall anything that had milk products from China. Anything that contains milk products could be contaminated because the milk was watered down and thenmelamine was added to it.

yep. I use to eat these all day when I was a kid. CRACK!
white-rabbit-creamy-candies.jpg

smh.gif

My father forced us to stop purchasing these china products. And yes, we're Asian, but not Chinese.

i haven't been eating anything imported or containing food elements from china for a little over a year now.. they aren't careful enough with whatsgoing on over there.. no worth me risking my health

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by solesavage

yep. I use to eat these all day when I was a kid. CRACK!
white-rabbit-creamy-candies.jpg
eek.gif

Wow, you just brought back memories.

What nationality are you?

Colombian
laugh.gif
But moms use to always buy Rice candies
These were also crack!
smokin.gif

41SC2149DKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I think i read in the paper this morning but maybe it was on NT to stay away from Pirates gold (choclate coins wrapped in gold)

It should be safe if you don't eat too much of it. Just be sure to drink lots of water afterwards to flush it out of the system (or so my mother says).

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

good

SEND ME ALL OF THE HI-CHEW OUT THERE!!!!

I think Hi-Chew is Japanese? I think they take pretty good measures.

oh
laugh.gif

I dont know where they're from. I just buy em at the chinese store out here (yes, a chinese market, not the asian market)

Back
Top Bottom