BEWARE OF THIS - John Williams - FRAUD

Guy emails me about buying two North Faces I'm selling..

Says he sent payment. So i log into paypal to check for funds and there is nothing there and he says that he received a confirmation email from paypal. Hetells me to check my email and i see this..
" class="g3" title="Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 6:58 PM">
2hf5453.png

xpaavn.png

Here is his email info
John Williams <[email protected]>

They keep getting better and better. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

so, fake email, you're saying?

post the lack of funds in paypal better, isnt that more proof?

although we know you're legit
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

so, fake email, you're saying?

post the lack of funds in paypal better, isnt that more proof?

although we know you're legit
smokin.gif

Its a guy saying he sent payment and expects you to just check your email to see the payment is "received" and you send the item and if you send ityou are %$$!*#.

Yea always check your actual paypal account OP...i received a few of these before...the email they provided looks entirely legit, but once you log into yourpaypal account, you wont see any money at all.

Thanks for the heads up. This guy just contacted me. He wanted to buy my Chambray 7's. He is not very good communication wise cause I asked him to pay buthe hasn't gotten back to me. His e-mails are kind of fishy.

What the hell is the guy who wrote the misuc to Star Wars want with a North Face? I thought you were saying he never wrote the music.

Freaking scammer scum. Should post this on ripoff alert or something. Good looking out.

;lol at John Williams.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

;lol at John Williams.
is it the same John Williams that does all the movie themes like indiana jones, back to the future etc
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom