BEYONCE - BOW DOWN produced by HITBOY

A$AP Knowles

****'s gonna be huge...i wish Beyonce would find a proper lane tho...she's no doubt the best entertainer in the game, but her music has always been a little too young...and she been a trend hopper...

meanwhile, Solange is gettin it in in the studio :x

Last edited:
:x :x :x

H-TOWN BISHES! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

maaaaaaan hold the **** uuuuuup!

i'm hyyyyype!

Texas Trill!

idc idc idc the Rockets better make a run in the postseason! :lol:

A$AP Knowles

****'s gonna be huge...i wish Beyonce would find a proper lane tho...she's no doubt the best entertainer in the game, but her music has always been a little too young...and she been a trend hopper...

meanwhile, Solange is gettin it in in the studio
sick.gif
this.  Been saying this forever, I thought she was sort of finding her way on the last album, but this here is a definite step back.

maybe this is her "street single"

like, Beyonce', you're not hood, and we don't want you to be, use those supreme talents for something greater...

Last edited:
jokes, son...chill

fair enough. *proceeds to chill*

but you wouldn't be the first person to associate screwed voices and the word trill to A$AP Rocky

that **** is incredibly annoying knowing for years everybody would hear screw and be like :x :smh: "wtf is that?!"

but...i digress

I knew HitBoy made this before I even saw the thread, I mess with dude, but he needs a new snare & pattern badly..then again, that might just be his signature sound so..who knows :lol:

This is pure trash. I'm surprised she would make a song like this. She's too talented and track record too solid to need to make garbage like this.

this.  Been saying this forever, I thought she was sort of finding her way on the last album, but this here is a definite step back.
maybe this is her "street single"
like, Beyonce', you're not hood, and we don't want you to be, use those supreme talents for something greater...

4 was so mature and what i've been wanting from her...

i think this is just to create buzz...i'm 99.9% sure this isn't an official single...

i'm hoping that naming her tour "Mrs. Carter Show" means she's coming into her 'womanhood' i guess and embracing being a wife and mother and her music reflecting that...

i rock with this tho...Bey said **** being humble...

i could do without the use of the B-word tho

Still don't really know what to think of it, Hated it on first listen but it is a grower

Just hope so doesn't make the whole new album songs like this

She doesn't care about proving her talent anymore. You think she hasn't already done that?

Any artist as big as Beyonce or Jay Z care about 1)Making money then 2)Making great music.
Especially now that she has a baby...you can tell she's ready to hustle.

This 'trash' to some of us is Gold to the millions of women who are going to purchase the song and sing it around town.
(I know, it's going to be mad annoying...)

But what can we do? She's got another hit on her hands whether we like it or not.

Last edited:
I mess w/ this song.

Y'all acting like Beyonce' isn't a H-Tine, Texas girl @ the core. I mean ****, her mom even have her a fake fancy name like "Beyonce" :lol: :lol:

Ppl are too uptight, let that girl cook :lol: :pimp:

Pour it up > This though, for those who are making the comparison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom