Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

Hey guise...

I don't get the cat jokes.

I want to laugh too.

frown.gif
Clearly not a street cat.  

This is your 3rd post about this. We get it, you're cooler than us.

You're telling us not to post in this thread by posting in this thread to not post in this thread....

"Yo dawg, I heard you like posting in this thread......."

1. I never told anyone not to post. I just said talking about possibly FAKE tabloid stories is some female stuff.

2. Anytime somebody says something like that y'all jump to defend yourselves as if my opinion matters to y'all. Why y'all get so flustered when somebody say "y'all acting like females" or whatever? :lol:

"We get it you're cooler than us."
:lol: y'all are so damn lame man.

Last edited:
he wore open toe sandals with jeans like 10 years ago. he turns on all his homies, he messes with all of his dudes girls on the low and he's just genuinely a gumpy awkward foo foo *** *****. He's been trying to show you he's not a real ***** for years, but he'll drop a decent verse on a ross track and cats forget his habitual line stepping behavior. Idk who penned reasonable doubt..cuz I don't recognize this guy.

he wore open toe sandals with jeans like 10 years ago. he turns on all his homies, he messes with all of his dudes girls on the low and he's just genuinely a gumpy awkward foo foo *** *****. He's been trying to show you he's not a real ***** for years, but he'll drop a decent verse on a ross track and cats forget his habitual line stepping behavior. Idk who penned reasonable doubt..cuz I don't recognize this guy.

Yeah I thought I just read this twice...

Now you looking a little lame and trying too hard for editing your post to the next page. Most of us are on old school 20s any way man c'mon :smh:

Last edited:

Now you looking a little lame and trying too hard for editing your post to the next page. Most of us are on old school 20s any way man c'mon :smh:

wasn't on purpose, the double post. i'm on my phone fam. then figured i'd just leave on the new page and change the og. wasnt reaching

:rofl:

Homie crossed the lame boundary a few pages back :lol:
Hilarious

Someone please rep Freeze or acknowledge him. I'm over here embarrassed for him lol

loll shut up haha i promise it wasnt for attention. but **** it, since we're here..lol

:rofl:

So glad I came back in this thread just for the bodyguard poster and the cat gif.

but that's not what happened though. i see what it looks like, but it's not what happened. when i posted on my phone, i put it down. then when i got back on, that post was still in the reply box, idk why it happens often. when i freshed the page, on my phone, it was post a second time. then i edited the original post since i wanted to be on the 2nd page. it was reactionary. how often do i do corny stuff? come on now.

Man, I was immediately regretting entering this gossipy *** thread, but the last two to three pages have made it worth it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom