6. Satellites
Disc: 2
1. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
2. Radio
3. Diva
4. Sweet Dreams
5. Video Phone

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Not going to be better than her sister's album.

Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not but I actually liked Solanges last albm myself

Originally Posted by ej205

Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not but I actually liked Solanges last albm myself

Yo, y'all really recommend it like that?

I've heard nothing but good things about it - might check it out...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ej205

Yo, y'all really recommend it like that?

I've heard nothing but good things about it - might check it out...

I would its on some other stuff The Neptunes did alot of the production

I don't see what hype is about Beyonce'. All her songs sound the damn same. I can name atleast 5 R&B chicks better than her real talk.

Not a big Beyonce (solo) fan so I don't know if my opininon counts, but the second disc of the album is horrid. Diva, Radio, Video Phone are amazinglycorny. Ballads on first disc and Beautiful Nightmare/Sweet Dreams are straight though.

This is why I prefer Ciara.

11 Songs and She wana make a double album.

Somebody trying to sell a mill in the 1st week huh?
nerd.gif

Double albums counting twice sucks

Originally Posted by Face82

11 Songs and She wana make a double album.

Somebody trying to sell a mill in the 1st week huh?
nerd.gif

Double albums counting twice sucks

I always wondered do they count double albums twice so wtfk she only has to sell gold to go plat? she probally will then

Now I get the Lupe 3 disc thing son only needs to sell 300,000
laugh.gif

The FULL version of the double disc is 16 songs. The regular edition is only 11. 16 songs is more than enough for a double disc. Besides that... I'm notgonna speak on Beyonce on NT, because its always stupid comments that come out of peoples mouths
laugh.gif

I'm just gonna put it out there, I agree, it probably wont be better than Solanges CD

i ant going to knock her talent and she already is top 5 of all time in her type of catgory but i cant %*!* with alot of her stuff just not my cup of tea. iwill check it out tho to make sure she ant fallen off.

not like you can compare the two..

roll.gif
@ someone liking ciara non singling self over beyonce'. thateasily amused me.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Not a big Beyonce (solo) fan so I don't know if my opininon counts, but the second disc of the album is horrid. Diva, Radio, Video Phone are amazingly corny. Ballads on first disc and Beautiful Nightmare/Sweet Dreams are straight though.

This is why I prefer Ciara.

Ciara can't do that.

Wow....When I stated that I preferred Ciara over Beyonce it had absolutely nothing to do with either artist's vocal talent obviously (let's not reachfor pointless arguments). I am basing my opinion on the quality of female R&B dance music especially when it comes to lyrics. Bey's way post-firstalbum has been very over-the-top. "Pat your weave!" C'mon. The formula of getting the most current popular hip hop producer and collaboratingwith her sister and cousin to create lyrics they think young women in urban communities can most relate to is sickening.

Single Ladies is cool, but Video Phone and Diva are disgusting.

homeboy coming back with mad sentences. your statement amused me thats it. i aint studying you, go eat a sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom