Beyonce not even the baddest one in her own family. . . .

I thought that was Daisy Marie on the left in the first pic when I glanced at it.

-Drew

So thick everybody else in the room is so uncomfortable
pimp.gif
I love those situations

Blue Magic looks like she could have some cottage cheese back there...I still prefer that to injections though.

The daughter Sister is who I'm putting my goals towards. Hopefully they live in Houston and she's 18+ :D

Edit - Nevermind, they're sisters and she's 20+ and goes to UH...I was just on campus yesterday :evil:

Last edited:
She had a kid like a year ago or so and she's been losing weight in the right places. That **** takes time for thick girls. She probably gonna make a career off that pic and get even nicer.

I've never been into Beyonce like that. Small ***, small **** and blonde hair on a black *****.

Last edited:
I can just tell which dudes are not used to being around curvy women. :lol: And it's funny to me when dudes say "she'll be fat in the future" that's a myth. There's plenty of curvy women that look great in their 40's.

Dudes some weirdos in here :lol:. That chick in blue is close to 40 has an 18 year old and a new born....and is looking like that? Gotdamn. #BLACKDONTCRACK :pimp:

Shorty on the left though is BAAAAD

View media item 1961105

I been trying to tell yall boys..

Bey aint eem the baddest in her bloodline.

Why B gotta be the baddest in her fam though :lol: she can't just be fine herself? Was ya Momma the baddest in her bloodline when your pops decided to spray the club up? I don't get the logic :lol:

Why B gotta be the baddest in her fam though :lol: she can't just be fine herself? Was ya Momma the baddest in her bloodline when your pops decided to spray the club up? I don't get the logic :lol

Cuz dudes say shes the baddest.

On the real, why we gotta choose? Can't we just be happy and want all 3? But dat mass on blue magic is somethin else, got u thinkin "I just wanna touch it, just once"

On the real, why we gotta choose? Can't we just be happy and want all 3? But dat mass on blue magic is somethin else, got u thinkin "I just wanna touch it, just once"

You dont . Dudes do it anyway. First of all, theres never gonna be a "baddest". If there was, it damn sho aint Beyonce. Always gonna be one badder.

Secondly, Im not saying shes not fine, but if you really believe Beyonce is the most attractive women you ever seen, I kinda feel bad for you son.

You dont . Dudes do it anyway. First of all, theres never gonna be a "baddest". If there was, it damn sho aint Beyonce. Always gonna be one badder.

Secondly, Im not saying shes not fine, but if you really believe Beyonce is the most attractive women you ever seen, I kinda feel bad for you son.

You been doing too much with this Beyonce thing bruh. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom