Beyonce's First Post-Baby Appearance

i remember running home from middle school to watch 106 and park just to fap to the Destiny's Child-Survivor video. good times!

Originally Posted by MonStar1

So this whole baby scheme was an elaborate diversion to her getting breast implants?

My first thoughts
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

i remember running home from middle school to watch 106 and park just to fap to the Destiny's Child-Survivor video. good times!

what? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
she looks amazing. I would shoot myself in the arms and drag myself a thousand miles on my knees while being brutally attacked by 3 pitbulls just to have the chance to taste her vaginal fluids off of Jay Z's penis.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

eek.gif
she looks amazing. I would shoot myself in the arms and drag myself a thousand miles on my knees while being brutally attacked by 3 pitbulls just to have the chance to taste her vaginal fluids off of Jay Z's penis.

cmon son

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
What the 
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
 ?

eek.gif
You so thirsty you would milk Jay to quench it.
No words.

Amazing. This might be the best I've ever seen her look. Even the close ups I've seen of her face were simply flawless

Originally Posted by PRIME

eek.gif
What the 
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
 ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

This is prolly the best I've seen her look, but she's still a few burgers away from fat---would still fornicate tho

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Isnt this from twitter?

Back
Top Bottom