Beyond Wonderland Bay Area

I'm going, got my ticket months ago, got a hotel with friends, already meeting a bad bish there. gonna be crossfaded n everything
laugh.gif

Highly considering attending :nthat:

Is it worth the extra $ to get the VIP ticket? The reason I ask is because one of my boys won't be 21 yet (November baby ftl) don't wanna leave him separated from the rest of the wolfpack :lol:

Well I think VIP will limit you on the interaction with other people, you can go down to their general level but when your preferred artist comes on getting closer would be nice even though the crowd going crazy mixed with the music around is where it's at.

To me at least lol

I wanna go but man i feel like its not even hot enough for all that jazz.
The vibe doesnt seem like its gonna be the same as miami socal or vegas type things like this

I'm a part of group whose bringing an art piece out there (built over the summer for Burning Man), so shout out NT if you pass by this bad boy (i'll be in the Fuel Depot) and please dont try and climb it :
View media item 588296

I will be high and drunk off my butt so I definitely will
laugh.gif
are you taking care of it so people wont mess with it or just another part of the event crew?

Nah not part of the event crew. I actually helped build this piece (welding, pipe bending) and the arts director for Insomniac has asked us to bring it out this year. My job when we take the piece on tour is super chill though cause I just regulate the propane tanks and make sure all balls are lit up throughout the show.

Back
Top Bottom