BIEBER 2012, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. Vol Let's make it happen

I am sure NT can write him in on some ballot, or at least get the ball rolling... I'll be the campaign manager

What state, city, providence etc can we totally uproot? Who knows, maybe the Biebs is all about global warming, or tax breaks for

pimp.gif

Too bad he is 12 and Canadian, or else I would say JB4PREZ!!!!1!11!!ELEven!

I am sure NT can write him in on some ballot, or at least get the ball rolling... I'll be the campaign manager

What state, city, providence etc can we totally uproot? Who knows, maybe the Biebs is all about global warming, or tax breaks for

pimp.gif

Too bad he is 12 and Canadian, or else I would say JB4PREZ!!!!1!11!!ELEven!

I bet more people would be down to kill him then let him be our pres.

Who else is down?!

I bet more people would be down to kill him then let him be our pres.

Who else is down?!

yo, were you the white dude that posted the PYP of you wearing aviators and one of those racing jackets in the suburbs? i remember someone with a screen name very similar to yours getting roasted on a grand scale. you came back? maybe im wrong.
either way, i see what you're doing here. 

yo, were you the white dude that posted the PYP of you wearing aviators and one of those racing jackets in the suburbs? i remember someone with a screen name very similar to yours getting roasted on a grand scale. you came back? maybe im wrong.
either way, i see what you're doing here. 

Justin Bieber is Canadian so he can't run for office. Also he not old enough so I would need to see his birth certificate before I cast my ballot.
Also I would need to hear statements from him about what he is going to do about the economy.
Is he going to raise taxes? Lower the deficit? Increase funds to educational programs?
I need answers.

Justin Bieber is Canadian so he can't run for office. Also he not old enough so I would need to see his birth certificate before I cast my ballot.
Also I would need to hear statements from him about what he is going to do about the economy.
Is he going to raise taxes? Lower the deficit? Increase funds to educational programs?
I need answers.

Back
Top Bottom