Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

643C7F14-FCB3-4CCD-AAD9-4FD1892EBB79.jpeg
6D0BB3CB-0ABF-4B7F-8F18-1B218EE1A96C.jpeg

Thanks for the input man. I'm prob close to a true 11.5 but fit 11 in flyknit shoes, Them zo2s don't have half sizes. You think I should go 12? or 11?

Are they the original ZO2s or the new ZO2.19s? I’m also an 11.5, my rare metals have a small amount of extra toe space. A pair of 11s might work, albeit quite snug.

Looks good and glad the price is lower. Need to see more colorways, the layers make for nice color blocking. Mix between dad shoes and sport. Good choice of materials.

Really not a huge fan of this shoe. I will probably get the all blue Z02 or melo ice blue before getting the second gen Z02 . Only colorway I like is the black and white pair he is wearing and I doubt that will release. Major step down IMO

Man, I actually **** with these new ZO2.19s. Looks way better than the first ZO2s and costs way less. But at $200, I'm still gonna roll with Adidas Boost or Nikes for basketball shoes.

Was about to pull the trigger on a pair.....

Until I saw that they don't ship until February 2019

the bbb logo is just not good looking

would look much better with the zo logo in place of the bbb

the bbb logo should be just 3 b’s stacked on top of each other with a circle around it

So is the whole Brandblack Basketball division now basically Big Baller Brand?

Back
Top Bottom