Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

+1
both the sons to follow arent as talented as
all 3 of them are gonna have to fix that slow release ugly awkward jumpshot

Figured out what you're talking about on the shot release. Watched some highlight vids.
Remembered growing up in Midwest, there was a family with son and daughter. Father drilled them hard and the boy growing up had this weird shot release from side of head. Wild.

You guys think Adidas regrets giving the Ball brothers some of their shoes to play ball in now that they stole the boost sole design?

Does this mean the other brothers going ti be wearing these now instead of Adidas?

You guys think Adidas regrets giving the Ball brothers some of their shoes to play ball in now that they stole the boost sole design?

Does this mean the other brothers going ti be wearing these now instead of Adidas?

What are you talking about, UCLA is an Adidas school fam

What are you talking about, UCLA is an Adidas school fam
Starting July 1, 2017, UCLA will be an Under Armour school. Either way, if Lavar makes his son wear BBB shoes next season at UCLA, Under Armour may be able to pull out of the contract like Adidas pulled out of UCF when Marcus Jordan wore his fathers brand.

C_M-abzXoAA65rC.jpg

It's still insane that even that many of them sold in a day. But from the tweets I've seen basically all of these sales have been from rich celebs and sneaker blog site reviewer people.
nah,

there are waay more than 263 stupid people on this earth

5. Yes I plan on getting thw shoe strictly as a business decision, not as a basketball hoop shoe. I plan on buying them and playing the odds that he ends up being great in 10 years and reselling the shoe at a premium.

PRICELESS

POST OF 2017

Has anyone called him out for these looking like Kobe's and Curry LUX's? I'm waiting to see one of his appearances where someone asks him.

My guess is they still would be open to partnering with a shoe company, they could probably just point to any 'success' the Zo2 preorders have already and use that as 'leverage'.

My guess is they still would be open to partnering with a shoe company, they could probably just point to any 'success' the Zo2 preorders have already and use that as 'leverage'.
None of the top three sneaker brands will ever be open to partnering with an athlete, let alone with a guy whose never played in the NBA. It doesn't benefit them because they have the power.

Ben Simmons signed with Nike for 5 years/7.5 mil even though Adidas offered more money. Turn down a similar deal and this is money you can never make back. I believe in betting on yourself but don't be a fool. Sign with one of the big three and if you are the star you think you are, start your shoe line then. Please don't name it big baller brand, it sounds like a line for 50-year-old men who still go to the club with 20 something years olds and still think they got it. AKA Lavar Ball.

Please don't name it big baller brand, it sounds like a line for 50-year-old men who still go to the club with 20 something years olds and still think they got it. AKA Lavar Ball.
Big Johnson Co-Ed Naked Hoops 

Back
Top Bottom