Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

Nah but I don't need to buy a pair of And 1's from Walmart to know that they'd suck balls to play in.
One of the best hoop shoes were made by And 1 and there are other respected sneaker reviewers that would agree with that. It is evident with every post you make it shows just how little you actually know. Which raises the question why you even bother posting on this topic, but with that said it is an open forum so post away.

Which I can agree that these shoes will not perform to their $500 price point that doesn't mean they won't perform to that of a well liked and respected shoe from one of the other brands that are in the $120-180 range. Having a problem with the price is one thing but the nonesense you post is naive ( to put it nicely)
Can you please fill me in on what AND1 shoe would still hold up as one of the best hoop shoes ever? Not being sarcastic. I genuinely would like to know.

Can you please fill me in on what AND1 shoe would still hold up as one of the best hoop shoes ever? Not being sarcastic. I genuinely would like to know.

Thai Chai is the shoe I was referring to and Desire was a good model as well

One of the best hoop shoes were made by And 1 and there are other respected sneaker reviewers that would agree with that. It is evident with every post you make it shows just how little you actually know. Which raises the question why you even bother posting on this topic, but with that said it is an open forum so post away.

Which I can agree that these shoes will not perform to their $500 price point that doesn't mean they won't perform to that of a well liked and respected shoe from one of the other brands that are in the $120-180 range. Having a problem with the price is one thing but the nonesense you post is naive ( to put it nicely)

Lol.......

Buddy, first of all, the Tai Chi's might have been a solid hoop shoe back in 2001 when they first came out but they aren't worth a **** performance wise in 2017. And you had to bring up a shoe from 16 years ago just to state your case. I'm referring to the models that they currently sell at Walmart...not anything that they put out a decade ago when they were actually relevant.

so at this point would it be safe to say that this brand is just a troll brand without any professionalism?  since he's making "stay in you lane" t shirts...i mean, i have a t shirt in cavs colorways that says "bye ayesha" but i bought it because it was cheap and funny, not because of its branding...

Yeah after hearing that out of line comment he makes I hope someone literally kills him. Not to mention he has a "sick" wife, but talking about Kyries mom not being in his life due to her passing away when he was only four. He also runs that "black dad in his kids lives" thing into the ground...that's what you're supposed to do
Dawg, chill out

No one needs to be killed out here

Last edited:
I don't recall referring to "floodarea". Have a great day
It's a forum

I don't need your permission to call you out on some dumb ish you said 
laugh.gif

Lavar is obnoxious as hell.

But this is a smart business move if Lonzo balls out.

People are willing to buy anything. Curry's shoes have been mostly trash, but since Curry is ballin, they sell.

To have your OWN BRAND that you OWN and CONTROL is more valuable than a Nike contract. Could you imagine if LeBron or Kobe started their own line? Nike's made billions off them two and they've only received a fraction of that. Sure, it's a BIG number, but Nike has made way more than LeBron of Kobe have off their own shoes.

It'll just be interesting to see if he can produce these at scale as demand increases.

Side tangent about what you said cause it's interesting: see that line about "Own Company Brand" all the time. The Reality Check is that unless his name is on the corporate charter or there's a legal shareowner arrangement, kid is also an employee. History is full of athletes and entertainers getting screwed by family, not just by faceless big corporations.

Back to shoes: no word on who made/designed these things?

Lavar is obnoxious as hell.

But this is a smart business move if Lonzo balls out.

People are willing to buy anything. Curry's shoes have been mostly trash, but since Curry is ballin, they sell.

To have your OWN BRAND that you OWN and CONTROL is more valuable than a Nike contract. Could you imagine if LeBron or Kobe started their own line? Nike's made billions off them two and they've only received a fraction of that. Sure, it's a BIG number, but Nike has made way more than LeBron of Kobe have off their own shoes.

It'll just be interesting to see if he can produce these at scale as demand increases.
Side tangent about what you said cause it's interesting: see that line about "Own Company Brand" all the time. The Reality Check is that unless his name is on the corporate charter or there's a legal shareowner arrangement, kid is also an employee. History is full of athletes and entertainers getting screwed by family, not just by faceless big corporations.

That's true. Lavar seems like the type that would pull that and disguise it to Lonzo as "looking out for him" in some way. Doesn't look like Lonzo would ever challenge him on that either.

Stay in yo lane shirt is great and I would rock it for sure but not worth $50.....$25 I would be all in

It was said from the beginning Lonzo made/designed the shoe from start to finish.

I just wish there were knowledgable shoe heads in sports media

Not once have I seen anyone call him out on the ripped off design 

It's a forum

I don't need your permission to call you out on some dumb ish you said :lol:
You didnt call me out on anything, you just felt the need to say something. If you made a negative comment regarding someone losing their mother at a young age i'd say the exact same thing about you, so f×ck off

It was said from the beginning Lonzo made/designed the shoe from start to finish.

Clarification: meant if they partnered with actual name brand or completely solo. Can't imagine that won't be known by now till you get the shoes in Fall.

I just wish there were knowledgable shoe heads in sports media
Not once have I seen anyone call him out on the ripped off design 

Fyi: there was a brief Sports Center segment where the StockX founder dude Josh broke design parts down.
Only one remember.

Yeah I saw that but I meant like during an interview or to his face

I would love to see what Lavar's reaction would be :lol:

Dude acts in his interviews like Lonzo had been crafting this masterpiece in his head since he came out the womb

I read an interview where LaVar said he had been designing them for years, not Lonzo. Can't remeber where it was. My money is on this being made and designed by Sketchers. No way he was this close to having his own shoe made at the same time he was attempting to partner with Nike and UA.

Back
Top Bottom