Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

Haha Sketchers obviously has nothing to do with it.

Only link is they both ripped off Boost, and Sketchers got their pants sued off for it.

Mother of god. I don't think that kid LaMelo could have played any worse. He looked like he didn't even belong on the same court as them, let alone having a full scholarship to play at UCLA. That was realllllllly brutal to watch, and I watched all the way to the end. His team literally looks like it was put together at some awful rec center too :lol: I know Lavar didn't wanna put him on a loaded team and all but damn he's gotta do better than that.

Last edited:
City Ball :pimp:

That #1 on Compton Magic reminds me of an old school tough East Coast guard.

Must be a Ware.

Last edited:
Wrong lane.

giphy.gif

I cant believe that people actually will sink money into shoes sold by this guy.....lolol....this speech is what you would think a frustrated dad coach would do......in 3 years there will be no market for these pies......

it could be the initial offer before Lavaar countered with a partnership?

to be fair, there is an incentive for players to play in bigger markets and with many already believing that Lonzo was as good as a Laker, I wouldn't be surprised if the offer is bigger than usual

It sounds more like they were prepared to offer it as opposed to them actually offering and him turning it down.

I cant believe that people actually will sink money into shoes sold by this guy.....lolol....this speech is what you would think a frustrated dad coach would do......in 3 years there will be no market for these pies......

This man is coaching in some damn white Big Baller Brand flip flops

Last edited:
This man is coaching in some damn white Big Baller Brand flip flops
Not to mention, no one who knows anything about basketball would ever call that "coaching."

I'm going to throw up when this kid ends up on the Lakers. I keep dreaming of a scenario where LA trades the pick lol. 

I see that a couple of his hats have the sold out sticker next to them. One being the $100 leather joint.

Glad to see him add some grey jogging shorts to the site. 

I see that a couple of his hats have the sold out sticker next to them. One being the $100 leather joint.

Glad to see him add some grey jogging shorts to the site. 

That man probably had like 2 of those leather hats produced :lol:

Not to mention, no one who knows anything about basketball would ever call that "coaching."

I'm going to throw up when this kid ends up on the Lakers. I keep dreaming of a scenario where LA trades the pick lol. 
you don't have to dream; the Lakers aren't picking him.

Some of the hoodies and t shirts I seen Lonzo wearing look nice. I think they have a better chance of being successful at selling clothes.
Shoes, not so much...

Back
Top Bottom