Big Brother / Little Brother

im the lil brother of a ex-jordanhead... i remember my big brother wearin crazy heat. playoff 12s, columbia 11's, all the 14s and 15s. the 16s and thecollar pop 16s. those were hot. but after jordan retired he retired. lol... he said he only wants the 16s again so i got dem for him out the package. i wish hewould come back and collect with me... maybe one day he will

getting my lil bros slowly into the game but they still have time before they start earning money to buy it with their own money

Have a younger brother by three years and me and him used to always battle it out. Who had the most. Who had the most fire, etc. Then he stopped after he gotthe Kings County Spiz'ike's and I just kept going. Wish he would start collecting again, because I miss the competition even though he's 70 pairsbehind now.

I have an older sister who I'm trying to get into the game. She dislikes JB, and is more of a Nike SB/Retro type person.

I used to buy my lil bro and lil sister shoes all the time. I don't have money left to buy myself much of anything anymore. When I get my bills paid offI'll prob start again though. Here's some stuff I've got them in the past.

Sister
Black Cat, Military, Cool Grey, & Sand IV's
Flint XIII
2 Pairs of Dunk lows
AM 97, 93, 180 from HOA Pack
Blk/Red XI ie lows
She also has Blk/Red XII
I want to get her the Blk/Red XI Mid for X-mas
(I promised her I'd get her the Mars IV, but I forgot about the release cuz I bought my car instead. lol)

Brother
AJ XX2
Military IV
AM 360
AM 97
Flint XIII
AJ XIX
If I get him Penny 1 or II for X-mas he'll flip out in excitement.

Pic from the Military IV release.

I have a little brother that's 13 and is always checkin my mailbox for new kicks I ordered lol... Whenever I clean up and try to get rid of stuff taking upspace he always gets a pair of sneakers off me. Most are DS or near it but they don't stay that way once they get to him...oh well it's worth theexpression on his face every time. He's always trying to be like me but I tell him he's gotta do his own thing
eyes.gif
But I do love the kid

i have a year and half year old son and he has 2 j's so far and 1 nike. its cool cuz he walks around the house with all 3 pairs in his hands, u can tellhe'll be a shoe head. i also have a 12 year old lil bro. i doubt he's really into sneakers but i should get him into it. lol he has Shaqs but he'llhave jays soon. ill buy him some.

i've bought my younger brother (younger by 11 years) some j's in the past. i got him the black/ cement 3's back in '01 and the white/ frenchblue 7's in '04. he liked both pairs but he's not really into it like i have been.

I have an older brother
have been collecting since i got into high school

he was a huge influenced and lucky since he started a family i have passed him
smile.gif

Yeah I got a little bother also he is 6 about to turn 7 and I love buying him J's. Im 18 and just got a job so rite now he's only got 2 pairs but heloves them. I even educate him on the J's, he can tell most of them apart from others and he's starting to learn the names for them also, so you cansay he's a young shoe head. His first pair of J's were some 1's and his second were XX3's. Here are some pics.

i am the youngest and only one in my family that loves the sneaker game, but your story and the pics in this thread are dope.

It is sad how many kids don't know about the history of the shoe game, kids that don't know who Penny Hardaway is, or what teams Jordan beat in theFinals..

Back
Top Bottom