Big fight at my school (No Pics, Sorry)

Ok so, today after school (Oak Ridge High School in Orlando) there was this huge fight where it was like 50 dudes against 10 and it was a massacre. I wasgoing to jump in but I knew people on both sides so I just stayed back and watched. I seen one dude get knocked into lala land imitating Zab vs. Kostya Tszyu. I also seen another dude get stomped 'til his face was
alien.gif
. The copsfinally came and it was funny since they seemed to have a bunch of kids trapped until they all jump over the cars and bucked home.

reminds me of the ''blacks vs. mexicans'' riots back in HS. 50 vs 50 rumble, gangstas hopping the fences helpin their homies out (lol), riotpolice everywhere, my school being in the news all the time.
we had about 10 of these in one entire semester. I went to Jefferson HS in LA, btw.

homie you was sittin on the side watchin like a straight punk, and you STILL couldn't atleast take a vid or get some pics? you a sucka

Idk, I heard it was because the 10 dudes jumped a good friend of one of the 50 dudes and from there everyone got together to fight. Sorry for no pics, I knowi'm slacking in the phone department but I warned you so you can put those stonefaces away.

Originally Posted by itsmexyp

homie you was sittin on the side watchin like a straight punk, and you STILL couldn't atleast take a vid or get some pics? you a sucka
I said I didn't jump in because I know dudes on both sides so calm down with callin me "a sucka" but let me not get into it with you son.

I said I didn't jump in because I know dudes on both sides so calm down with callin me "a sucka" but let me not get into it with you son.

man he right you are a sucka for not jumping into a fight with almost 60 dudes

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif

My bad son I ain't know you was into hittin your own dudes

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

smh.gif

roll.gif

i'm guessing you can't sense sarcasm there....

i loved HS fights....untill ppl started bringin weapons.

you and me both. matter of fact everything was settled back in the day with a quick brawl, but it's funny because after all was said and done everyone would just get up and dap each other up...no hard feelings just got to come back bigger, stronger, and deeper. I guess thats how the weapons came into the equation. One side was tired of losing.

o.v.c. vs nwp all day.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

smh.gif

roll.gif

i'm guessing you can't sense sarcasm there....

My bad, it's just I see I'm obviously gettin ganged up on for not fightin.
ohwell.gif

I think he meant that you are a sucka for not taking the pics or vids...and imma have have to cosign and add, you weaksauce for not taking pics or vids.

My bad, it's just I see I'm obviously gettin ganged up on for not fightin.
ohwell.gif

no you being ganged up on for describing something without providing pics, you know how these nt dudes are. And your foolish to consider jumpinginto any fight like that.

^
Lol well my bad, sorry this is the very first thread I'm making, so next time if I have an interesting story, I will definitely take vids and pics, I knewi was gunna take heat for no pics or vids but damn lol I guess really effed up on this one.

last year when i was senior this was the his huge fight at my school..happened at like 8:30..then it was in the lunch room..one dude got stabbed in his headwith a pen..junk was crazy..it made the news too

Back
Top Bottom