big nike lows may 09 release

bhergh

Banned
anyone know where to get these bcuz i heard they were at local ross stores but was not near one when i read online i am talking about these in all three or at least one colorway.
nike-big-nike-low-1-540x359.jpg

anyone know where to get these bcuz i heard they were at local ross stores but was not near one when i read online i am talking about these in all three or at least one colorway.
nike-big-nike-low-1-540x359.jpg

Goodwill, Nordstrom's Rack, Nike Outlets, FTL/Champs/FA Stock Locater program...theres plenty places.
Even Niketalk/ISS Buy/sell sections, eBay...you name it.

Goodwill, Nordstrom's Rack, Nike Outlets, FTL/Champs/FA Stock Locater program...theres plenty places.

Originally Posted by kickzrock

foot locker
none there

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

ebay is overpriced on my size , might have to settle for those ones if i cant find them anywhere , the stock locater program is new to me...

Originally Posted by kickzrock

foot locker
none there

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

ebay is overpriced on my size , might have to settle for those ones if i cant find them anywhere , the stock locater program is new to me...

Find the sku number to the Big Nike Lows, and politely ask your local Footlocker to see if they can stock locate you a pair of shoes.
You can also try to google it, and just give them the number and its pretty easy.
They will ship either to your house or the store.

Find the sku number to the Big Nike Lows, and politely ask your local Footlocker to see if they can stock locate you a pair of shoes.
You can also try to google it, and just give them the number and its pretty easy.
They will ship either to your house or the store.

Saw these a while back at Nordstrom Racks and at Ross. Probably sold out by now.
You can try using NikeFind. Either call the number or use Live Chat on Nike's site. Nake sure to have the style #

Saw these a while back at Nordstrom Racks and at Ross. Probably sold out by now.
You can try using NikeFind. Either call the number or use Live Chat on Nike's site. Nake sure to have the style #

Back
Top Bottom