Big Pun Appreciation Thread

when u have nas rewrite his lyrics to john blaze, u know u nasty

capitol punishment is in ny top 5 albums ever

gotta admit, yeeaahh baby was a disappointment

when u have nas rewrite his lyrics to john blaze, u know u nasty

capitol punishment is in ny top 5 albums ever

gotta admit, yeeaahh baby was a disappointment

What he did on THIS track is insane. Straight murked one of my favorite MCs.
30t6p3b.gif

Embed assist please.

What he did on THIS track is insane. Straight murked one of my favorite MCs.
30t6p3b.gif

Embed assist please.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by richyung412

he was way better than biggie

no +%%+

He's not better than Biggie. Lyrically, yes but only SLIGHTLY. Biggie was a master of taking the most complex thoughts and ideas and giving it to you silky smooth.  Not trying to start a argument these two are my favorite of all time and I could listen to only them for the rest of my life and be happy. 

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by richyung412

he was way better than biggie

no +%%+

He's not better than Biggie. Lyrically, yes but only SLIGHTLY. Biggie was a master of taking the most complex thoughts and ideas and giving it to you silky smooth.  Not trying to start a argument these two are my favorite of all time and I could listen to only them for the rest of my life and be happy. 

ay yo i want it all you can call me greedy or superficial
as long as my crews official and pulls they pistol soon as i whistle

:pimp:

YUP. Still smh @ some of the rhymes he put together. I remember first hearing the "dead in the middle of little italy little did we know that we riddled some middleman who didnt do diddly" **** blew my mind lol

"We brave in the heart, playin' a part, amazingly smart/Razor sharp, futuristic raps, state of the art/Takin' New York cats past the stars/First' it was Nasty Nas now watch me turn a Apple into Macintosh/Computer chip locomotion flow, cosa nostra dough"

Back
Top Bottom