Big round of applause for Jackson Heights own...Mr. RANDY WATSON!

my favorite scene from the movie was when darrly comes over to lisa's house holding flowers and dad (after finding out akeem is the prince) just slams thedoor in his face as he's about to enter.....

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

"My son WORKS????"

- Akeems recap of the Giants game last night
roll.gif

Anybody catch when Darryl looks dead at the camera when he comes into Patrice's room all wet from the rain.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Patrice was a freak
pimp.gif

UT... there it go... THERE IT GO.... everytime i talk about boxing, a white man gotta pull Rocky Marciano out they *#@
Thats they one, thats they one.... Rocky Marciano, Rocky Marciano...
Ima tell you something once and for all... Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano aint %#%#!!!!!!!

i have watched this movie more than any movie in my entire life.... Im sorry Ant i probably know more of the ad libs
wink.gif

I literally got drunk one night and passed out on the coach while watching the movie, she said i quoted the whole movie unconciously, on point never messed upa line, never said anything too early..... THIS IS MY @%!@*%# MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, when i was younger my line about chicks "See... im all for that, Especially with women, You know deep down inside they all want a man to takecharge *Takes a sip* Tell em what ... to ...do" *Makes move
pimp.gif

This is my favortie movie of all time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Son......I know we've never talked about this, but I assumed you had sex with your bathers.....I KNOW I DO!"
roll.gif
James Earl Jones had the biggest sh!% eating grin on his face.

One funny line that i dont think anyone mentions or appreciates is when louie anderson says "THE PRINCE OF SOUL GLO, he can buy her anything hewants!" he sounded so salty about dudes status. then darryl took the milkhake after he put the meal together. lol lol

Originally Posted by FEETure

One funny line that i dont think anyone mentions or appreciates is when louie anderson says "THE PRINCE OF SOUL GLO, he can buy her anything he wants!" he sounded so salty about dudes status. then darryl took the milkhake after he put the meal together. lol lol

those two things didnt happen in that order..... 2 totally different time frames.

Scene outside of the MSG bathroom

" iiiiiiii CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
"I am going to cherish this for the rest of my life!!!"

"oh just some man I met in the restroom"

def one of the most quotable movies

His mama call him Clay, I'mma call him Clay.
roll.gif

"There's only one bathroom on this floor, so you're going to have to share it. We got a bit of an insect problem,but you boys from Africa are used to that. And another thing, don't use the elevator. It's a death trap. This is the place I was telling youabout. It's real +%@*%% up. Got just one window facing a brick wall. Used to rent it to a blind man... damn shame whatthey did to that dog."
smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Movie is comedic genius from beginning to end.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by FEETure

One funny line that i dont think anyone mentions or appreciates is when louie anderson says "THE PRINCE OF SOUL GLO, he can buy her anything he wants!" he sounded so salty about dudes status. then darryl took the milkhake after he put the meal together. lol lol

those two things didnt happen in that order..... 2 totally different time frames.
But they are still two hilarious events in that movie.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom