big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

I don't care if I get flamed but is dude really pap? N speaking in the first person and everything

Pap is actually coming for this dude's neck. His artwork is disrespectful and absolutely ridiculous. If you listen to my verse, I didn't actually diss kendrick at all except for a two bar jab. I meant it as more of a metaphor. Kendrick is actually my favorite rapper and his verse inspired me. It's like he said we have to raise the bar higher. 

I bet pap been praying for the last week that kendrick say his name or anything that sound like it, dude is just reaching for anything he can grab

Grafh did great I think. He's always been nice to me though.

in case it wasn't posted, probably was though..

Yeah, I posted that when he first dropped it, along with new Blackhand artist Prinz.

Grafh is hit and miss to me. His flow can become annoying. It might be time to switch it up. His Autograph that never came out was pretty good though.

^^

Thank you , that post sums it up perfectly.

Thank God Hip Hop is alive again because I havent heard any good music in about 20 years , thnx to Kendrick were now back on course for greatness.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Still don't get why rappers feel the need to respond to this...I would like to hear a styles p 16 on this beat tho

Bored, so ima just off on this board,
Kendrick struck a cord, Control-ling a lyrical sword.
Now he gets swarmed by c level artists tryna hold on,
to the shine that they'd find when they USED to perform.
Kind Of New York title got cats aggy and emo?
ya ego ya achilles heal, word to Vino.
Cats aint been Hot since 97, you ca go ask Ebro
no whips, taking the Subway (eat fresh), but think they NY heroes.
Homie just tryna raise the bar, cus it cant raise itself.
you cant adapt, fade to black, or go blaze ya self.
Rap is a game to be played but dont play yaself.
And Im the best at it. Anybody can catchin it.

Last edited:
yep pretty much back to normal now.

Thats the problem with the new era though, nothing stays on people's minds for long.

We can't really say this until we see how people's projects are from now on. I knew everybody wasn't going to directly respond to the song but maybe many will step there bars and creativity up when it's album/mix tape time

Back
Top Bottom