Big Sean, Kanye, Cudi, Cons and Tony Williams all dropping Sept. 14th. (GOOD MUSIC DAY)

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Big Sean > them other Ns
please stop... lyrically no where near kanye....artistically he is miles behind cudi...
i mean i think dude is cool but his raps become beyond boring, there is no passion in anything he says and really how much money could do really have like cmon now

rumor is he ghostwrites for Ye (as do cudi and consequence) so...

I think its a great move. kanyes fan base will come out to support him and while there cudi and sean will get sales from people who wouldnt go to the store to just get them alone.

I think its a great move. kanyes fan base will come out to support him and while there cudi and sean will get sales from people who wouldnt go to the store to just get them alone.

I honestly think if they packaged all 3, or just Sean and Ye's that would be a GREAT idea.

Sean sales would be sky high for a debut.

Regardless, can you say good musicccccccc????

pimp.gif
copped x 3

I honestly think if they packaged all 3, or just Sean and Ye's that would be a GREAT idea.

Sean sales would be sky high for a debut.

Regardless, can you say good musicccccccc????

pimp.gif
copped x 3

I have a bit of true believing this because Kanye never confirmed the name of his album muchless a release date.

Big Sean gets no love so unless his $*#+ is packaged with one of the other two, it's going to flop hardbody.

Kid Cudi already said that this was his date though.

I have a bit of true believing this because Kanye never confirmed the name of his album muchless a release date.

Big Sean gets no love so unless his $*#+ is packaged with one of the other two, it's going to flop hardbody.

Kid Cudi already said that this was his date though.

even if sean does ghostwrite for ye and cudi its only some verse $%%#... its obvious dude cant write a hook to save his life

even if sean does ghostwrite for ye and cudi its only some verse $%%#... its obvious dude cant write a hook to save his life

Iif they were smart, they would BUNDLE ALL 3 and sell for  between $19.99-$24.They would make a killing that way.
(And still sell them seperately) It would really benefits all 3 cus Cudi and Sean would reach more, and Ye shows his rosters power (no pun intended)

Iif they were smart, they would BUNDLE ALL 3 and sell for  between $19.99-$24.They would make a killing that way.
(And still sell them seperately) It would really benefits all 3 cus Cudi and Sean would reach more, and Ye shows his rosters power (no pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom