[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Ok after listening to this on real speakers this album is flaaaames. Mona Lisa, World Ablaze, It's Time, Toyota Music, Nothing is Stopping You, Sierra Leone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Album is cool. Really wish he didn't include MILF on this project but I guess that's a song you come to expect on a Big Sean album.

James Fauntleroy did the damn thing on here. Every song he's on is great, whether it's a little background vocal or the main hook, he kills it.

My favorite tracks: Nothing Is Stopping You, World Ablaze, Sierra Leone

7/10

To quote myself from another thread:
Yeezus still AOTY tho.
nerd.gif
Nah Hall Of Fame is thus far man.

Big Sean produced a great album man, this joint is awesome
pimp.gif
Hall of Fame drops off a cliff after track 7.  The album is damn near 50% filler.  The first half definitely surprised me it was so solid, but then you get to that sex skit and ugh... who let him leave that on the album?

Sierra Leone and World Ablaze redeem it, but then the Miguel song comes on and it' skip again.  Superrrr disappointed with Switch Up
tired.gif
  And glad Cudi tried to rap on First Chain even if the struggle is always real with him.

But it's early.  How about we don't grade an album until we at least let it sit a few days.

This time 6 weeks ago, people were in here arguing Magna Carta was top 4 Jay records ever.

Woof.

Last edited:
production on this **** is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as for Sean...he has definitely shown growth from Finally Famous

also...if you havent added "Control" to your version...kill ya self.

So far pretty dope listen. I'm feeling Ashley and World Ablaze. I guess I like Seans sentimental tracks more than his party records. Overall pretty good though.

Like the album, but i agree. MILF and the Freaky sketch before it are really awkward. it sounds like DANCE pt. 2 but i dont see the subject matter being relatable to females as DANCE was. But the album is on all levels probably the best project he's done yet.

Like the album, can't love it because i have NO IDEA WHY he would put a song like MILF on this album.

Most awkward, random, uncomfortable song I've ever listened to on a rap album.
i can't even imagine what his mom and relatives are thinking when they listen.

It made the album lose a lot of points on its own... :smh:

But yeah.
I'll say this, the production value on the album let me down a little compared to detroit.
I know there are still some great beats that slap, but the production was definitely more well rounded on DETROIT.

Sean's verses are :pimp: though.

I'm away from home so I want be able tolisten to the album until drop date. Probably just add the album to my Google access to give it a listen. When I get back ill run to best buy to buy the physical copy.
This been a good year for hip hop drake and eminem album still to come. Remember in the pass years I would have to live off mixtapes to get me thru the year

So far pretty dope listen. I'm feeling Ashley and World Ablaze. I guess I like Seans sentimental tracks more than his party records. Overall pretty good though.
THIS

Album was nice but I agree with the MILF track. Weird lol

Nothing is stopping you, Fire, First Chain, World Ablaze, and Ashley
pimp.gif

Not really a fan of Sean but this album is better than I expected.

All Figured Out 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Gonna check this out. My bro said it's reminiscent of circa 2010 Sean so we'll see...

Haven't liked anything he's put out since Finally Famous the album

Holy moly, MILF is god awful. I bet he'll try to push it as Dance (***) part 2 or something.

Who ever said HoF falls off after track 7 is 100% correct. 

Album started guns blazing with Nothing Is Stopping You 
nthat.gif
. Fire 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
. 10 2 10 
nthat.gif
. Toyota Music 
smokin.gif
. You Dont Know 
nthat.gif
 Beware and First Chain 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
. Then it just lost me. Mona Lisa was meh. Freaky MILF bunz. I like Sierra Leone.

It's Time is awful.

World Ablaze meh.

Then it picks back up with Ashley :frown: and All Figured Out 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Mula Remix trash. Coach needs to take 2 Chainz out the game b.

Then you have Switch Up Guap and I added Control to mine. All great.

Im not mad at the album but I can front and say Im a little disappointed. Maybe it needs a few more spins but it shouldnt have to be like that ya know?

12 out of 19 tracks 

12/19 x 100 = 63%

Shrugs

Yea after that beware track I started to hate the remaining songs, but Toyota music and 10 2 10 is so much heat combine then that track with naa and Cudi is perfect.

I wouldn't even been mad if he made this a 6 track album cause the from milf to end should had gotten scrap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom