[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Maybe the album isn't as dope as I thought during the first spin but it's still a good album.

A pretty easy listen project from Sean but no DSP

I legit don't know how to feel about this project.

Last edited:
Interested to hear how some of this will sound live on the tour. Dude's a great performer so I'm not too worried.

Well that counts for something. Trashed that album and stuck with Soulo's.

Speaking of, Ab-Soul does a better Em impersonation than Em himself.

About halfway through, while not as good as Dark Sky Paradise, it's a good project to me.

I've heard nothing but bad things about the song with Eminem and I can't wait to listen to it. It's been forever since I've looked forward to an Em track. His name attached to a song is a footnote to me now

The reason why people aren't feeling that Em verse is because his classic flow is old news now. If he was rapping like the mumble rappers, then people would say he floated. I thought the verse was decent though. Just my opinion.

The reason why people aren't feeling that Em verse is because his classic flow is old news now. If he was rapping like the mumble rappers, then people would say he floated. I thought the verse was decent though. Just my opinion.

Lol people have been trashing Eminem verses since his Encore album, this has nothing to do with mumble rappers.

I saw someone on hot new hip hop say this exact thing. With the amount of hype that surrounded this Eminem feature I had to go look at see what people thought.

This isn't it. Son was just saying random words to fit the rhyme scheme. Verse is nonsense.

I'm just sad we'll never get anything as great as Detroit |I
But Dark Sky Paradise is the best project...

While not as good as Dark Sky Paradise, it's a good project to me.
Precisely. There are some moments on here I enjoy a lot, some others,not so much. But overall, I found it to be a pretty good body of work and an enjoyable listening experience.

Had no idea Mustard co-produced "Owe Me" with Travis Scott. Dude is really evolving his sound.

Last edited:
Just finished the album. I enjoyed it. Can't really say there are songs I dislike on it (outside of that me verse). Nothing stood out to me after a first listen as a song I would tell people they must listen to. I wish he put the Living Single track with Chance on it. Even No More Interviews. I'll give it a 8/10 just because it's solid and easy listening.

I don't skip anything on DSP. Fire from end to end.

I skip some stuff on Detroit.

this album needed more songs like Jumping Out The Balcony & Bigger Than Me, and the Em feature is expected. he's just rapping to rap. 6.5/10 project all together.

Back
Top Bottom