Biggest biceps in the world...

Last edited:
What the ****, That **** looks ******ed. :x

Does Guinness not test for steroids? Why would they put this guy on their book? :stoneface:

Reminds me of the MLB, Bunch of PED users and they're still going to make it to the HOF. :lol:

They're basically rewarding these guys for cheating...:smh:

Aside from the synthol-injected biceps he doesn't even look like he works out :lol: dude got them tiny forearms and flabby belly

shunwhy is his arm a ******'s leg? Thing look weird like a mug mug shun

Last edited:
Does Guinness not test for steroids? Why would they put this guy on their book? :stoneface:
Reminds me of the MLB, Bunch of PED users and they're still going to make it to the HOF. :lol:

Why the hell would guinness care about steroids? :lol:

word, the worlds biggest biceps are still the worlds biggest biceps regardless of how he got there.

should they turn down the worlds fattest person just because they have a thyroid problem and didn't eat their way to the top?

apparently that stuff is synthol, it pumps your muscles full of oil, this guy is probably not strong at all which is why he is horribly proportioned

if synthol does that to your arms, imagine the possibilities elsewhere............ladies pepper that angus :evil:

Last edited:

word, the worlds biggest biceps are still the worlds biggest biceps regardless of how he got there.

should they turn down the worlds fattest person just because they have a thyroid problem and didn't eat their way to the top?

I said that because I thought Guinness didn't allow cheating in their book (In this case roids or synthol), I guess I was wrong. :wow: :lol:

Then the worlds biggest biceps are the worlds biggest biceps. *alonzomourning.gif*

Last edited:
Them skinny *** forearms make him look even more ridiculous.

this looks as dumb as skinny chicks who get a__ implants & forget about their thighs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom