Biggest dissapointment of 2011

Originally Posted by isw50

to many to say

laugh.gif

BIN 5's. No NT or HOH close. And the ones that I did call, lied when they were getting them.
Why couldn't NDC just released em online?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by tupac003

They were NOT more limited then the space jams. These were widely available but hype was just way too much.
I would have to go with the 3's for the quality issues.
There was hype for the space jams, too, as they are arguably more sought after.  Does anyone know how many Concords Niketown SF got?  Because everyone who lined up for the Space Jams got their pair.
Arguably? The Space Jams were EASY compared to the concords. I pretty sure more folks lined up for these then the space jams. This was the shoe homework had to be done for to assure yourself a pair. I'm glad I did.
Yeah, because spots got more of the Space Jams than Concords.

and yea jordan quality is starting to get garbage.....impossible for ds when the shoe come with defects.....i to look through to many shoes in the store to find a good pair!! SMH

I got what I wanted just kind of surprised at the controversy of all these releases, I just want some passion in sneakers again!

Also Idk how y'all can rag on the DB because what are you supposed to tell the kid who wanted those colors that he can't have em....sheesh

also the ray ray 13's, why make those so limited? I am sure people would buy mass quantities of those if they were a GR

I have no complaints. I would b\have been nice if they woulda releasd the tokyo 5s ion huge quantities and even the black quai 5s

Those Jesus Shuttlesworth XIII's were crazy. I've only NOT gotten kicks twice...The grape V's years ago, and the Ray XIII's...And to think that I prepared SO much for those Ray Allens...had a hotel in downtown boston for Wed and Thursday night, planning to sleep outside on Friday night...come to find out they (Niketown...or HoH's...can't remember which one I was going to) gave out wristbands early when they repeatedly said they weren't...that was upsetting.

The DB 4 because it was so damn ugly. And the Toyko 5 because there was no way I could get them. Maybe some day

Def would've loved to have banned 1's....got all the other limited releases (I.e. quais and rays). Resellers got ahold of the Banned 1's and never looked back! Oh! And the Tokyo 5's.....SMH heard they only made a very limited size run. Willing to pay the reseller price for those but have NEVER seen a size 12 Tokyo 5.

On the one end, I'm glad I was able to get two pairs of the Concords but after opening the second pair, I discovered that the patent leather had a cut that appears to be from a machine cutting too deep into the patent leather. These are from Nike.com. I almost always prepare myself for something like this from Jordan brand and yet it always hurts when I see it happen to me. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom