biggest nba conspiracies

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Mr_Showtime/2006/08/30/The_Biggest_NBA_Conspiracys_Unveiled

its all speculation.. but definitely an interesting read..

eek.gif
@ jordan getting secretly suspended..

In 2002, everyone knew that Chinese sensation, Yao Ming, would be the #1 pick. Rumors had been circulating that the Chinese Government had informed David Stern that they would only allow Yao to play for certain cities with a large Chinese population. Houston won the Lottery and selected Yao with the first pick. The worst team in the league that season was , once again, the Golden State Warriors followed by the Chicago Bulls.
Was this draft rigged? The 2 worst teams, Chicago and Golden State, got the 2nd and third picks respectively, and Houston has 2 Chinatowns. Think about it.

I wont believe it just because Golden State was one of the cities without a large Asian demographic...

I pretty much guarantee that Jordan didn't get suspended. And I don't believe that the push on Bryon Russell was enough to knock him over by itself(the move and the slight push might have done it, but not the push by itself). Never have and never will.

The draft stuff though...

iverson's crossover being a carry.

if he could still do it without begin called, he would have 4 rings already.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn denver sucks
smh.gif

I actually never knew that Lebron tried to get into the league after his Junior year.

his crossover would allow him to win 4 rings? come on...

and the person that wrote this article doesn't seem to realize that the worst team doesn't HAVE to get the #1 pick. the Cavs had a 23% chance ofgetting the #1 pick, thats really good.

none of those were really that crazy. i believe that freezing of the envelope though, stern probably has rigged many things though

i remember around Lebrons JR year they said he had been down to the Cavs facility to secretly practice with the team, and they said he was better than everyoneon the team and could have easily played in the NBA at 16

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

his crossover would allow him to win 4 rings? come on...

and the person that wrote this article doesn't seem to realize that the worst team doesn't HAVE to get the #1 pick. the Cavs had a 23% chance of getting the #1 pick, thats really good.
u couldnt tell i was jokin?
laugh.gif

but yea i agree about the worst team doesnt have to get the number 1 pick.

if they really set up the draft for ewing like that, it was genius. but when u watch the video, it seems too hard to pull off.

Not true about the Jordan's first retirement... October 2003?? Maybe he meant 1993.
Well, a lot of craps in that thing..
You're right, it's an interesting read but all speculations.

C_1_1Ckobe_CALOS2_0124.jpg
In the 2002 NBA playoffs the Lakers and Kings took the series to game 6. Through 3 quarters, the game was close. Then somehow, in the 4th quarter, the Kings began to foul the Lakers on nearly every play. The fouls were so ridiculous, even the Kings weren't sure they were comitting them. The Lakers, who had averaged 25 freethrow attempts per game for the first 5 contests, shot 27 free throws in the 4th quarter!

The NBA couldn't possibly rig an NBA game so that the more popular team could win. There is no way that the NBA refs would call phantom fouls to give the Lakers the edge. Right? Right?

pimp.gif
. The game was officiated HORRIBLY.

DUNKiSHH wrote:
C_1_1Ckobe_CALOS2_0124.jpg
In the 2002 NBA playoffs the Lakers and Kings took the series to game 6. Through 3 quarters, the game was close. Then somehow, in the 4th quarter, the Kings began to foul the Lakers on nearly every play. The fouls were so ridiculous, even the Kings weren't sure they were comitting them. The Lakers, who had averaged 25 freethrow attempts per game for the first 5 contests, shot 27 free throws in the 4th quarter!

The NBA couldn't possibly rig an NBA game so that the more popular team could win. There is no way that the NBA refs would call phantom fouls to give the Lakers the edge. Right? Right?

pimp.gif
. The game was officiated HORRIBLY.

Yeah I remember that...
but they were hacking though
tongue.gif

Bill Simmons wrote an article about the Ewing/Knicks conspiracy. He point out the fishiness of the way Stern conveniently bent the Knicks envelope whileputting it into the spinny thing.

Back
Top Bottom